Bowl Game Thread

PhatMack19

@CBSSportsCFB: Ranking all 40 college football bowl games for 2015-16: From worst to best

This is the hidden content, please

@YahooSports: Awful CFP semifinal ratings show sport still lacks common sense, @DanWetzel writes.

@AP_Top25: At 8-2 with Alabama playing for title, SEC has conference bowl bragging rights. Scoreboard:

Good for them. Is there a trophy involved or just the typical blow hard? Just think, 20 years from now they can look back and lay claim to 8-2 in bowl games. But won't they be made fun of for it? I mean I get laughed at for bringing up Cowboy Superbowls and Texas' national championships, so what is all the fuss?

That may be true, but 3 of the top 6 most exciting bowl games included 3 Big XII teams.....and I'm not even a conference suck up.

Unbelievable!!! Has it now came to the most exciting bowl games!! 

You may not b a conference sucker but your sure a SEC hater along with countless others on this site so don't feel bad. I promise you if the SEC was 2-8 this bowl season we would have multiple post and topics about it. Second to this second to that ,PAC 12 best conference lmao where is the PAC 12? Didn't even get a team in the playoffs!! Now we're talking about the most exciting bowl games has it really came to that? Face the facts SEC is the best conference and to be honest it's not even close!
Bowl games is all about conference affiliations and the outcome of the games between two conferences. It will be talked about well into the 2016 season along with conference recruiting results!! Now go back under your rock and find some more exciting games!! Lord I've heard it all now!

Edited by Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck!

You may not b a conference sucker but your sure a SEC hater along with countless others on this site so don't feel bad. I promise you if the SEC was 2-8 this bowl season we would have multiple post and topics about it. Second to this second to that ,PAC 12 best conference lmao where is the PAC 12? Didn't even get a team in the playoffs!! Now we're talking about the most exciting bowl games has it really came to that? Face the facts SEC is the best conference and to be honest it's not even close!
Bowl games is all about conference affiliations and the outcome of the games between two conferences. It will be talked about well into the 2016 season along with conference recruiting results!! Now go back under your rock and find some more exciting games!! Lord I've heard it all now!

sec will never again have a bad bowl record after being allowed to "cherry pick" their foes. 

I'll read anything you post on here. Just don't "tell" me where to go. It could come down to exciting games as far as viewership. After all, it is all about the money. You can hang your superman shirt back on the rack now.

The TCU game was one of the most exciting games I have seen lately.

I don't hate the sec, it's their obnoxious fans that make it impossible to even begin to like any of their teams. I will say I like Arkansas and that stems from the old SWC.

I'll read anything you post on here. Just don't "tell" me where to go. It could come down to exciting games as far as viewership. After all, it is all about the money. You can hang your superman shirt back on the rack now.

The TCU game was one of the most exciting games I have seen lately.

I don't hate the sec, it's their obnoxious fans that make it impossible to even begin to like any of their teams. I will say I like Arkansas and that stems from the old SWC.

"obnoxious fans"

lmao

On January 8, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BleacherReport: ESPN reportedly owes nearly $20 million in ad makegoods after low College Football Playoff ratings

Lol! 

Next year will be better with the New Year's Eve being on a Saturday.   There is no way the biggest games of the year should be during the day on NYE when most people are at work.  If the Rose & Sugar Bowls want to keep playing hard ball, the CFP needs to grow a pair and drop them from the Big 6 Bowl games.   

48 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Next year will be better with the New Year's Eve being on a Saturday.   There is no way the biggest games of the year should be during the day on NYE when most people are at work.  If the Rose & Sugar Bowls want to keep playing hard ball, the CFP needs to grow a pair and drop them from the Big 6 Bowl games.   

Air time not the only problem. 

Matchups were terrible.