Ricky Tullos

Socrates

Great story...  When I was hired at George Ranch, I went to the Lamar CISD job fair.  The principal at GRHS was very impressed with my resume, saw I was a former licensed trainer, and directed me to Coach Tullos.  Coach Tullos looked at my resume, which had my Pentagon T at the bottom of it.  He pointed to the Pentagon T, stared at me for a bit, and then said "Are you this guy?  I know who you are!"  I was probably hired on the spot.  Coach Tullos is one class act.  He used $$$ out of his budget to upgrade my camcorder which recorded on DV Tapes to one that is all digital.  Saves me about two hours of work on my videos.  Still pinching myself every day I go to work.  I thought when I left Dayton (a  place very dear to my heart) I would never video another Friday Night Lights game, and now I am once again on the precipice of videoing another State Title game.  God works in mysterious ways.  Miss all of you back on the east side of Houston.  GOOD LUCK TO WOS MUSTANGS!!!!  Believe & All Things Are Possible!!!!!