HJ vs Liberty

40water

This game really depends on if HJ has all their basketball players, that were goin to play, back or not. By what I saw with them and Woodville, I would say not. So it might turn out to be an interestin game. I think it's goin to be a little closer than 7 either way.

at the woodville game HJ brought their JV and kids that will never see the field on varsity

Liberty had a couple chances to put more runs on the board in the late innings but couldn't pull through

Yall had a couple of chances?...HJ pulled their starters out in the 2nd inning so coach could look at some of the jv players...i think hj will be a team that will play to the level of their opponet...so liberty is terrible so hj played terrible...just what i see from the scrimmages.

First – if you tie a bad team that makes you a bad team not just that you played bad.  Also, HJ did not pull their starters after the 2nd inning as you stated - you must not have been at the game.  I noted that the 2 pitchers that Liberty hit the hardest where your 2 projected starters.  Don’t make statements about teams you know nothing about and you obviously know nothing about Liberty or you would have noted that they pitched their catcher – never pitched before at the varsity level – for the 2 innings that HJ scored.

First – if you tie a bad team that makes you a bad team not just that you played bad.  Also, HJ did not pull their starters after the 2nd inning as you stated - you must not have been at the game.  I noted that the 2 pitchers that Liberty hit the hardest where your 2 projected starters.  Don’t make statements about teams you know nothing about and you obviously know nothing about Liberty or you would have noted that they pitched their catcher – never pitched before at the varsity level – for the 2 innings that HJ scored.

The catcher that never pitched before...so your saying that your catcher is left handed?...Treece didnt play at all Roebuck sat after the 2nd and Hansen sat after 3 and Rodgers played 4...and if you tie a bad team in a SCRIMMAGE then that doesnt make you a bad team...remember SCRIMMAGE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder