Prayers please

I don't know how many of you remember last year when my sister was in the hospital for like 3 weeks and we almost lost her. Well I was at work this morning and my sister called and I talked to my mom. They needed me to go get them and bring them to the ER because my sister is hurting as bad as she was last year. They think she might have bacterial meningitis. If so it could be bad because she has been around her 2 year old son, please keep my little sister in your prayers please 

Thanks everyone! Means a lot! 

After spending about 6 hours in the ER they said " they think it's the flu" and sent her home with medicines and can't have my nephew home till Thursday or Friday. She is still in a lot of pain we honestly don't think it's the flu because she is hurting like she did last year. My mom is going to watch her and if it gets worse we are going straight to Texas Children's 

I don't know how many of you remember last year when my sister was in the hospital for like 3 weeks and we almost lost her. Well I was at work this morning and my sister called and I talked to my mom. They needed me to go get them and bring them to the ER because my sister is hurting as bad as she was last year. They think she might have bacterial meningitis. If so it could be bad because she has been around her 2 year old son, please keep my little sister in your prayers please 

prayers from the mustang family here in wo-s