Angleton 48 Port Neches-Groves 30/Final

WOSgrad

Congrats to PNG for a great season.Congrats to the Wildcats on a nice victory.I said it before this will be a team that will be scary in the future.Well it's happening already. 24-5A will look a lot different next year after realignment but Angleton will be a District Champ contender barring heavy injuries.

Edited by Justafan72

@USATODAYhss: .@CaisenSullivan makes one-handed catch that would impress @OBJ_3

This is the hidden content, please
@PNGIndians @Coachbfaircloth

This deserves it's own thread. I was jumping up and down on this one. I believe if we would have had a little more defense, this would have been a closer game. Sullivan reminds me a lot of Nelson with his circus catches. Going to miss Morse and Sullivan in Purple and White (with a hint of grey), Going to love seeing them in Red and White next year. To bad Giblin isn't with them, but at least he gets to continue on.

BTW: McZeal was looking good after the 1st drop. That boy is huge.

20 carries for 310 and five touchdowns. Kid is definitely legit but PNG tackling efforts were pretty poor and they had no speed to catch him once he got to the second level. Just a different quality of athlete produced in Angleton than PNG. 

This is the hidden content, please

You are correct, we do produce a different type of athlete. For that matter we produce a different type of young man and woman. We produce the type that work hard on and off the filed. We instill Honor, Pride, and Tradition; an attribute most envy. We produce successful moms and dads, that regardless of where life takes them, never forget where they come from and who came before them. We produce the type of student that doesn't define who they are by playing a high school sport or any other extra curricular activity. We make sure every young man and woman that walks the halls of PN-G understand that integrity is what you do when no one is watching. 

So Cougar 14.2, we are a bit different. I'll wear that badge with Honor, Pride, and Tradition any day of the week.