*Player Of The Year*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ltownbaseball9

lol yeah they do need it but there on the downhill right now i mean they made the playoffs 6 straight years and now they haven't have made in 3 years they will get back ........

Do you not get the point. Brandon plays AAU ball with 3, 4 , and 5A players and does just as well as anyone. Our game vs. WOS is like Donahoe playing Aldine. He would do well but not have the numbers he usually does. I want to see you play Letsinger 1 on 1 and see how you would do against a "just ok" player.

He had an off night, he is human. Did you see what he did in the 3rd game vs. Big Sandy. I bet if you would have you wouldnt bash him any. Brandon plays AAU with Donahoe and Brown. Ask them whats up with Brandon. I know they will tell you that you are sadly mistaken.

No Browns play for an ELITE ALL-STAR TEAM and Kris Richard is his only teammate in the area, now he deserves to be on this list

Guest ltownbaseball9

First of all one on one doesn't mean crap its a team game......and I don't care about aau your either good or great and brandon is just great at the level he plays on......I mean a Deweyville basketball player can play aau lol......All i am saying is that his skills cannot matchup with those guys......He is a good player but he's not a great player.....and thats why he is not consider a div 1 player......I have ask yall 5 times what school are looking at him and nobody will respond becasue its obvious he is not as good as yall say becasue if he was there would be schools all over him........

First of all one on one doesn't mean crap its a team game......and I don't care about aau your either good or great and brandon is just great at the level he plays on......I mean a Deweyville basketball player can play aau lol......All i am saying is that his skills cannot matchup with those guys......He is a good player but he's not a great player.....and thats why he is not consider a div 1 player......I have ask yall 5 times what school are looking at him and nobody will respond becasue its obvious he is not as good as yall say becasue if he was there would be schools all over him........

haha

ouch