Crosby 42 Lumberton 13/Final

WOSgrad

Was there a flag thrown on the first TD, the 90yd run? Watching highlights on the news and it showed the side judge on Crosby side getting taken down while chasing the the play by what looked like a Crosby photographer. 

he tripped over the camera man and flipped in the air.....flag fell out of his pocket no penalty was called

he tripped over the camera man and flipped in the air.....flag fell out of his pocket no penalty was called

Was just wandering, one of the Beaumont news crews was on Crosby sideline and was filming the play coming at him and it showed it. Kind of looked like a high school aged kid that was taking photographs of the runner coming down the sidelines when the ref collided with him and they rolled. He jumped up and grabbed his cap like what did I just do, he was looking strait at the camera man. Had that deer in the head light look! Lol

Was just wandering, one of the Beaumont news crews was on Crosby sideline and was filming the play coming at him and it showed it. Kind of looked like a high school aged kid that was taking photographs of the runner coming down the sidelines when the ref collided with him and they rolled. He jumped up and grabbed his cap like what did I just do, he was looking strait at the camera man. Had that deer in the head light look! Lol

Yeah, I think they started to call sideline interference or something but waived the flag off.

Well after waking up and pinching myself, i realized it still wasn't a dream lol sucks that we got the number 3 team in the state first round. I thought coach babins interview after the game with Lumberton Ledger was very classy! We've made big strides this year as a program, and still have a lot to change. I think with his motivation and work ethic that I have seen first hand while playing for him, it can be done. Congrats to the team, congrats to coach babin, and now I hope Crosby wins state, at least we can say we lost to the state champs!! Doesn't sound so bad then lol

Well after waking up and pinching myself, i realized it still wasn't a dream lol sucks that we got the number 3 team in the state first round. I thought coach babins interview after the game with Lumberton Ledger was very classy! We've made big strides this year as a program, and still have a lot to change. I think with his motivation and work ethic that I have seen first hand while playing for him, it can be done. Congrats to the team, congrats to coach babin, and now I hope Crosby wins state, at least we can say we lost to the state champs!! Doesn't sound so bad then lol

Could not be prouder of the progress this team has made in one year. Looking forward to some good years in the future. That interview was spot on......He mentioned him and the community getting involved with the youth football programs and not loosing them in Jr. High (which I think has been an issue)......and most importantly he offered no excuses......They are a great team and we got beat!

Congrats 2015 Raiders on a great season!!