Crosby 42 Lumberton 13/Final

WOSgrad

The district is about to toughen up... And I am ALL for it... If we add PAM and Dayton, it will make us all better... It will also make teams like Vidor and Lumberton decide if they want to keep running the slot. BG, I know PAM has the athletes, but they will have to make a few changes to dominate... Also how does that affect Nederland and PAM on the recruiting status? It might help PAM and hurt Nederland if PAM becomes relevant... But bringing in PAM is a shot in the arms for the whole district.... Cant wait...............

First of all I would like to congratulate Coach Babin and the Lumberton varsity football team on a great year. Coach Babin, in his first year as head coach took a group of great young men to the playoffs. From what I see all of the players from freshmen to varsity believe in Coach Babin and his coaching staff. The talent that Lumberton has coming up from the freshman and JV groups and the way these young men believe in their coaches this should only be the beginning of what is yet to come.    

The Raiders are losing a TON this year via graduation. Coach has the kids buying in tho. He came at the perfect time IMHO. The program will need his boost next year. Congrats on a great season. The kids played their tails off. I appreciate the kids that stuck around to see this thing to fruition instead of leaving with some of their friends to greener "pastures". THAT shows great integrity. On to basketball. ;-)

Edited by spoonbill