East Chambers 15 Palestine Westwood 14/Final

WOSgrad

So #4 got hurt on a roughing the punter play? Wonder if that was on purpose? He is faster than #10. Both ran 4.4 laser times at a combine. 10 was a high 4.4 and 4 ran a 4 flat.

Did not look intentional. On the previous punt, they had a bad snap and had EC had any type of rush they would have sacked him. I believe they made a decision to try and get there for the block. The kid that hit him was diving to block the kick and rolled up his plant leg.

That ruffing the punter looked staged to me. WW called a time out before the punt. The kid sat out one series which was just before half time. After halftime he came out like nothing ever happened. From where I was looking it didn't look like he even got close to the punter but maybe I had a bad angle. But EC has got to work on their secondary coverage for this next game, look at film on that Baylor commit QB. If the QB is that good, then we have to get to him or get to his receivers. I think we will need a interception or two to pull this one out. The defense will have to once again step up! The offense needs to be more productive in the red zone. We have to take advantage of our opportunities inside the 20. The defense will give out if they have to keep bailing out the offense! 1st down is a critical down also, meaning don,t put yourself in a 2nd and long every time.....Good Luck Bucs!

Guest ECBucFan

considering that EC is only going to get one, maybe two competitive games a year in district, maybe they should consider scheduling some good teams in pre-district. 

I hear you and I totally agree. With that said, thats easier to say than do. You cannot force better and larger teams to play you.  

Grandview QB 3153 yards and 38 TD's this season

I've seen this kid play...watched them play Whitney last year. He has a gun and he's big; courted by several D1 schools before signing with Baylor. EC pass defense is good but they are going to get a work out this week. Personally, I think EC needs to work on the run and clock management; keep the ball out of this kid's hands. Gonna be a great game and I hope it's where I can attend (i.e. Houston area)

4.0 -- REALLY -- C'MON MAN

that's failure on your part to realize what the guy actually stated. 4.40 is what he's talking about. the other cat ran high 4.48-4.49

you have to read into it a little to understand. in which by the way....Malakoff, I watched them last night and perhaps you were right last year

but right now, #10 is faster than any kid I have seen at the highschool level. both of them broke 60 year touchdowns last night and I was impressed with

both bud what the #10 kid when he broke free on a jet sweep around the right side had me scratching my head for 20-30 minutes afterwards.

I've seen this kid play...watched them play Whitney last year. He has a gun and he's big; courted by several D1 schools before signing with Baylor. EC pass defense is good but they are going to get a work out this week. Personally, I think EC needs to work on the run and clock management; keep the ball out of this kid's hands. Gonna be a great game and I hope it's where I can attend (i.e. Houston area)

he's committed to Baylor, still time for another school up north to nab him before signing day. 

You need to go back and read the whole comment. Did I leave a .4 off? Yes. The statement was meant to say a 4.4 flat and a high 4.4... get a clue, have fun bouncing the round orange balls for a couple months

in bold. Nothing else needs to be said. 

You need to go back and read the whole comment. Did I leave a .4 off? Yes. The statement was meant to say a 4.4 flat and a high 4.4... get a clue, have fun bouncing the round orange balls for a couple months

Hmmm considering I'm not in high school anymore I'm not going to be bouncing anything. Lol I feel like someone is angry.