Nederland and New Caney

_chorizo11

Neuman > New Caney Coaching staff
Nederland - 3 > New Caney

If I was you I would be worried about George Ranch. GR is very lucky they didn't take their 6A squad down to Calhoun County and get beat by a team with less than 1200 kids. Calhoun went for two and the win with :07 left and to GR's credit they got the crucial stop, but just like I told you after the Angleton game they aren't near as good as last year. Nobody in Fort Bend county is as good as last year except Hightower. As much as I would love for our teams to be able to line it up and show you, I think you'll see for yourself once we destroy somebody else GR and Foster struggle with.    

I would like congratulate the Nederland Bulldogs on a solid year of football.  I truly felt you guys would struggle for a fourth spot at the start of the season.  Also a shout out to the coaching staff. I'm not gonna jump on yalls jock like some folks do but I will say it's been fun watching you guys grow in your coaching abilities since the late 90's until now. Good luck this week Dogs. Gonna have to play mistake free to live another week. This NC team looks pretty dang good for a 4th place finish.

Go Dogs!!!

Cougar 14.2....

Lets see...  Fearless Predictions....
Division I
King beats Central, Foster will get by Elkins, either Foster or Elkins will send CE King to offseason

I got Nederland beating New Caney (could go either way) GRHS will beat Ft Bend Bush   GRHS beats either Nederland or New Caney by at least a TD

Division II
Dayton vs PN-G...  I will take Dayton (still some kids left who have been taught by the Jedi of Believe)    Texas City vs Angleton ....  I will take Texas City   I will take Dayton or PN-G over 1 dimensional Texas City, but wouldn't be surprised if Texas City advances.

Crosby vs Lumberton....   Crosby - 20 > Lumberton (EASY)     Ridge Point vs Calhoun - Calhoun finishes off the season with four straight losses.    Crosby vs Ridge Point winner will be in the semi-finals, easily the top two teams in division II.  Gotta feeling right now Crosby wins in a close one.  Ridge Point will be better than any team Crosby beat in Region III last year, but like you said, they aren't as good as last year.

Look for a 2-2 split in round 2, last year it was a 3-1 Ft Bend County

GRHS played a very spirited Calhoun team with lots of seniors playing their last home game.  GRHS defense came up at the end with a stop on a two point coversion.  Calhoun was able to get 3 plus yards on the full back dive consistently which kept the game close.  First time I have been to Calhoun, a great place to play Friday Night Lights.  They had their stands full, a small end zone section full, and they also had one section of the visitor sides full with fans.  Great environment.  To watch the game I made...  

This is the hidden content, please

Just my opinion.....
This years GRHS team is better than last years.  More defensive speed, and there are more weapons on offense.  This years QB can't run the ball like last year, but adds the passing component, and is pretty accurate.  GRHS held a very good Foster team to 9 yards of offense in the second half.  They held Lamar to 5 yards of offense through 3.5 quarters.  I got a GRHS vs Temple Quarter Final rematch in division I, with the winner of the Crosby vs Ridge Point Game going into semis.

A tad bit of humility will do you wonders, good luck to Crosby nation.

RvZ8Kx.pngA tad bit of humility will do you wonders, good luck to Crosby nation.

Says the guy who made Sonic commercials on YT squealing about how much the Broncos would win by because they "always believe." There's public domain for that phrase by the way,  you don't own it.  And humility? See above LOL. Obliterate Crosby?

Edited by Northern Lights

Still say Nederland takes this game and earns a lil respect while doing so..

Will you show New Caney respect should they win? Have to say we respect Nederland. You don't make the playoffs for years and win district championships without having a good program. Having said that, no one has been able to hold the New Caney offense down this year. We will score at least 6 touchdowns. Will Nederland be able to match NC in a high scoring game? You will have to have a balanced offense to do that.

Will you show New Caney respect should they win? Have to say we respect Nederland. You don't make the playoffs for years and win district championships without having a good program. Having said that, no one has been able to hold the New Caney offense down this year. We will score at least 6 touchdowns. Will Nederland be able to match NC in a high scoring game? You will have to have a balanced offense to do that.

They will see Saturday. They better have a really good defense. 

Don't think they will score 6. No disrespect to NC, just don't see it happening. But if they happen to win, yes you will see Nederland fans show what respect New Caney has EARNED nothing more nothing less. And I would support the rest of their play off run.Same as most Ned fans did last year for Crosby.

Don't think they will score 6. No disrespect to NC, just don't see it happening. But if they happen to win, yes you will see Nederland fans show what respect New Caney has EARNED nothing more nothing less. And I would support the rest of their play off run.Same as most Ned fans did last year for Crosby.

Your right they wont. It will be way more than that.. double digits in the high twenties or thirties...