9-4A DI vs. 10-4A DI Bi-District

Get ready for the annual Kilgore & Carthage fans to show up on setxsports, to tell us our teams are not worthy to be on the same field.

Kilgore vs. Huffman-Hargrave Thursday, 7:30pm
Tyler Chapel Hill vs. Silsbee Friday, 7:30pm
Brownsboro vs. Jasper Saturday, 1pm
Carthage vs. Bridge City Saturday, 7pm

All games at Abe Martin Stadium, Lufkin

Get ready for the annual Kilgore & Carthage fans to show up on setxsports, to tell us our teams are not worthy to be on the same field.

Kilgore vs. Huffman-Hargrave Thursday, 7:30pm
Tyler Chapel Hill vs. Silsbee Friday, 7:30pm
Brownsboro vs. Jasper Saturday, 1pm
Carthage vs. Bridge City Saturday, 7pm

All games at Abe Martin Stadium, Lufkin

give me Kilgore, Silsbee, Jasper and Carthage. 

Crazy that Henderson didn't make it. They beat Kilgore by 20. Not sure if that says more about Kilgore or Henderson though.

With Kilgore already wrapped up the #1 seed before that game, makes you wonder how much "effort" went in to winning that game. Maybe some "vanilla" offense and some players not play as much. Who knows?

Funny all of you on here giving BC a chance. No way this game is within 20 points. Probably more like 25-30 point blowout. 

i dont think it'll be a blowout cause of BC's offense, if it was that Stump Spread I'd 100% agree with you but BC will run clock and try to limit possessions for Carthage if they wanna advance, they have a shot but my money is on Carthage. 

For the record Henderson  was playing  it arch rival. Henderson  was 2 plays from being 9-1.  They lost a game winning  drive to Brownsboro  and to Chapel  Hill.  Carthage is good but not great and they barely lost to Kilgore. Brownsboro  has a really good running  qb but that's about it. Chapel Hill  is decent but been unhealthy  all year. 

BC likes the underdog role, it will make it more satisfying when they send them packing for the offseason. if our offense can control the clock with some productive drives that end up with scores or taking time off the clock instead of 3 & outs or turnovers and our defense can make some stops.  BC will take this one 4 sure. BC 42-28 & moves on to the 2nd round

BC likes the underdog role, it will make it more satisfying when they send them packing for the offseason. if our offense can control the clock with some productive drives that end up with scores or taking time off the clock instead of 3 & outs or turnovers and our defense can make some stops.  BC will take this one 4 sure. BC 42-28 & moves on to the 2nd round

I am rooting for y'all, but don't get carried away.

Carthage will be a very tough matchup for BC, they are big, physical and fast.

Edited by Pepper Brooks