• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be hard to put Eric in front of the BIG 3:

Angelle

Ehlert

Harwood

I agree that Eric is a great pitcher and being LH should be highly sought after prospect. I do wonder if he is being shopped? remember WOS had one of the best pure hitters in the area last year in Becker and he was not helped at all in his efforts to go to the next level.

Just because someone throws 88mph does not necessarily make him a good pitcher, don't get me wrong it does help but there are some guys out there(sparks) that just know how to pitch (ex. working corners, pitching with the count, being able to throw offspeed pitches for strikes). I guess my point is just because your no. 4 guy throws 88mph doesn't mean he is a better pitcher than someone who throws 83mph. The mental part of pitching is what separates guys. Just my opinion.

i would have 2 say that sparks is very close behind angelle in the best pitcher in 24-3A jus because angelle throws harder than sparks doesnt meen that he can handle the pressure like sparks can!! sparks has been in the situations but i havent seen angelle to b in those type of situations yet.

i would have 2 say that sparks is very close behind angelle in the best pitcher in 24-3A jus because angelle throws harder than sparks doesnt meen that he can handle the pressure like sparks can!! sparks ahs bn in the situations but i havent seen angelle to b in those type of situations yet.

What about Angelle against Hudason in the Regional Finals last year? He has seen plenty of pressure. What about Angelle vs Alvis last Friday night where he struck out 15 in a 3-1 win at Jasper. But I do agree that Sparks is the 2nd best in that district.

i would have 2 say that sparks is very close behind angelle in the best pitcher in 24-3A jus because angelle throws harder than sparks doesnt meen that he can handle the pressure like sparks can!! sparks has been in the situations but i havent seen angelle to b in those type of situations yet.

Are you kidding me??? Have you even been following baseball??? What planet are you on????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder