21-5a vs 23-5a

is memorial even in the playoffs??

after they beat NS they will be.

Now an even better question smartie: Is Vidor in the playoffs? Are they even in contention? Will they come within 21 points of Memorial next season when they play in district? Answer to all is: NO! 

I think TC will be the only team to make it out of the first round from 23-5A, a lot like Ridge Point was last year. That is of course if Bush doesn't beat ball and send Ridge Point into division 2 with Texas City. Overall 23-5A is not as strong as last year, TC is better but I would like to see how they play against Ridge Point this week and most likely Port Lavaca in bi-district. I think GR will beat Ridge Point and Foster will beat Elkins in a close game. I actually think Texas City is a good matchup for Crosby, their defense is solid but their offense is pretty pedestrian having not scored over 29 points in five weeks. I think their offense only averages something like 287 yards per game. If that's all they've done so far I would imagine it extremely hard to even do that on Crosby's defense.

The way the brackets are set up I wouldn't be surprised to see two or three 21-5A teams get three deep.      

Go ahead. Look ahead. Don't even mind 22-5A over here. That's just how we like it :-)

Y'all are 3-19 against us the last 4 years, obviously y'all just like losing. Nobody is overlooking y'all, we just know after seeing GCM beat Ned yet again your chances are slim to none for even 1 win. 21-5A might average over 45ppg again this year in bi-district.

Y'all are 3-19 against us the last 4 years, obviously y'all just like losing. Nobody is overlooking y'all, we just know after seeing GCM beat Ned yet again your chances are slim to none for even 1 win. 21-5A might average over 45ppg again this year in bi-district.

If we look at it the way you're looking at it, basing wins on the last 4 years, then you are very right....21 5A sweep. It also would mean, judging from the past 4 years, that Crosby will not win the DC, will not make it to state and will most likely be out by the 2nd round. So......still want to use the last 4 years to judge the future?

Dayton dont get past PNG..  

Last year PNG was giving up about 24ppg and Dayton dropped 56 on them with the slot receiver playing qb. This year PNG's defense seems better but it because the offenses are just worse so I expect Dayton to only score about 45 with the qb playing qb. PNG will probably only be a couple of mistakes away from getting blown out.  

Last year PNG was giving up about 24ppg and Dayton dropped 56 on them with the slot receiver playing qb. This year PNG's defense seems better but it because the offenses are just worse so I expect Dayton to only score about 45 with the qb playing qb. PNG will probably only be a couple of mistakes away from getting blown out.  

Are you sure it's because the offenses are worse over here. Are you really sure? Don't forget we led Dayton last year and made some mistakes ourselves.

If we look at it the way you're looking at it, basing wins on the last 4 years, then you are very right....21 5A sweep. It also would mean, judging from the past 4 years, that Crosby will not win the DC, will not make it to state and will most likely be out by the 2nd round. So......still want to use the last 4 years to judge the future?

Yeah, we can. If you look at the way the data trends 22-5A has won less and less games as these last two realignments progressed. 22-5A had two wins in '12, one in '13, none in '14 and you can't go lower than 0 so I figure that's where they'll end up again. If you look at Crosby we lost 2 district games in '12, one in '13, one in '14 and one less than that would be none this year. Same with the playoffs, 2nd round in '12, 2nd round in '13, 5th round in '14 so it should be the 5th or 6th round in '15. Fact of the matter is that 22-5A can't consistently win games with coaching or athletes anymore.