CFP Selection Committee Top 4

PhatMack19

I'm just curious where is this PAC 12 conference that I've heard so much about?

Gravy Train much?

You may want to hold on to all of this SEC banter. What happens if a 2 loss Ole Miss wins the SEC Championship? The SEC will not be in the playoff. (They can't expand the field to 8 teams until next year. Trust me, they will when this happens.)

Everyone so quick to throw the SEC name into it. I didn't say nor brag on anything SEC I just asked the question about the PAC 12 since most all I've heard on here was how great thou art. I see though what's on your mind and your bitter about it!

Edited by Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck!

The SEC hate in here is strong! 

Y'all are discounting Ole Miss, but they are for real. Robert Nkemdiche is a young J.J. Watt. He got a concussion again Memphis, another team that is for real. LSU, Bama, and Ole Miss play each other and a lot more brutal schedule than ANY BIG 10, Pac-12, ACC or especially Big12 teams. While the selection committee posted their picks this week, they all knew it would change because of the Bama-LSU matchup. If FSU beats Clemson (which I doubt will happen) you will probably see a Big 12 school in the mix then. Of course, they love Notre Dame, so maybe not...