10/27 Volleyball Results / Updates!

Silsbee92

Evadale def Goodrich 3-0.  Didn't get the scores but hopefully Mikasa will post. 

Congrats to the Lady Rebels for another undefeated District Title. 

(25-17,25-8,25-12)   Evadale (27-7) (14-0) 24AA Champs for the 6th year in a row.  They now have won 40 consecutive district games. Their last loss was 10/16/2012

They have lost but 9 district games in 11 years under Hollyfield and have won 109. A very tough Region III to get to state year in and year out.

Congrats to the Lady Rebs

They will have their hands full Friday with a very good Silsbee Team...........................

The way I understand it it will come down to a mini tournament.

There will be some sort of coin flip for the team that gets a bye in the first round, this also means that team will automatically right then earn a playoff berth. 

The other two teams play it out with the loser being out. Then the winner of that plays the team with the bye to settle who gets third and who gets fourth.

As I said, this is just how I have understood it to go. I could be off base here but I believe this is the way it will go down.