John Tyler 36 Corsicana 14

It looks like Smith has went back to play like he did at the beginning of the season. Holding on to the ball to long and not trusting that his WR will get open. Then the dropped balls hurt us. The defense kept JT in the game waiting on the offense to get going. You can't wait for a team to pull close to you ans then start playing. There were too many drives stopped inside the 20 all night. I have to get it to the Corsicana front seven they did their job stopping JT from running the ball and making Smith try to beat them with his arm.

It looks like Smith has went back to play like he did at the beginning of the season. Holding on to the ball to long and not trusting that his WR will get open. Then the dropped balls hurt us. The defense kept JT in the game waiting on the offense to get going. You can't wait for a team to pull close to you ans then start playing. There were too many drives stopped inside the 20 all night. I have to get it to the Corsicana front seven they did their job stopping JT from running the ball and making Smith try to beat them with his arm.

Yall acting like my 5A D1 State winner pick!