Crosby uses fourth quarter to escape with a 30-20 win at Dayton

Octfeb

Ok Dayton had nothing to do with in your opinion Crosbys worst offensive performance of the year. I believe you made the same comment last year as did your coach. Guess Crosby just plays their worst game every year against Dayton. It just amuses me that for some reason a lot of Crosby posters keep wanting to justify why a 10 point win wasn't worse. Congrats on the no doubter beat down.

Appreciate it, congrats on the win. 

Ok Dayton had nothing to do with in your opinion Crosbys worst offensive performance of the year. I believe you made the same comment last year as did your coach. Guess Crosby just plays their worst game every year against Dayton. It just amuses me that for some reason a lot of Crosby posters keep wanting to justify why a 10 point win wasn't worse. Congrats on the no doubter beat down.

Dayton had a lot to do with it. They had a good game plan. Executed it well. Played hard.  Crosby overcame it late due to depth and talent and effort as well. 

Good game Dayton. You played well. There's a reason you are a well respected program in SETX. I'll take a 10 point win in Dayton any day!!!

my team turned it over. My team tried hard. My team gave up a kick off return. Blah blah blah. Excuses come from losing teams. 

U Crosby folk that want to make excuses about why we didn't win by more are just as bad. 

We didn't win by more bc Dayton is good and we played poorly. That's all. But Crosby won. That's what great teams do even when they play poorly. Grind it out and find a way to win. No excuses. 

Well until you find a excuse from me then your statement is not valid as far as I am concerned. Crosby won Dayton lost. A WIN IS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Dayton had a lot to do with it. They had a good game plan. Executed it well. Played hard.  Crosby overcame it late due to depth and talent and effort as well. 

Good game Dayton. You played well. There's a reason you are a well respected program in SETX. I'll take a 10 point win in Dayton any day!!!

Why in the heck are you so freakin rational and have a Crosby logo. It's just not normal. Any way hope it's not pouring Friday I would like to come check the game out.

Crosby was having a hard time escaping til the fourth. Dayton was either ahead or tied until then. Starters were getting hurt in the fourth for Dayton. But it is what it is.. 

starters were getting hurt in the fourth. There's 1. Starters were getting hurt bc Crosbys physicality and depth took over. 

Why in the heck are you so freakin rational and have a Crosby logo. It's just not normal. Any way hope it's not pouring Friday I would like to come check the game out.

ya. I'm sry to break the mold!!!  

I mean no disrespect to any Dayton posters. I just get tired of excuses. You win or lose. Dayton has been the dominant program for a LONG time and overall had to still be given the credit. But Crosby is now the dominant program. We have many years to go being on top to make any claim to Dayton's dominance but we are on our way. 

starters were getting hurt in the fourth. There's 1. Starters were getting hurt bc Crosbys physicality and depth took over. 

That was not an excuse, it was a fact. It would be a relevent "excuse" if I had put behind that, thats why Dayton lost. 

Edited by Octfeb

ya. I'm sry to break the mold!!!  

I mean no disrespect to any Dayton posters. I just get tired of excuses. You win or lose. Dayton has been the dominant program for a LONG time and overall had to still be given the credit. But Crosby is now the dominant program. We have many years to go being on top to make any claim to Dayton's dominance but we are on our way. 

Was once dominant w/coaching/talent,now we're still moving kids everywhere & every week for past 4 yrs.Record book says 2015 will be Dayt worst yr @qb in over 10 yrs w/biggest O/L in 10 yrs=don't compute & unless a great qb move in comes our way we'll be decent but not a dist title contender till change is made.

This is the hidden content, please

Man, I didn't realize that was Dylan Moore that Tre did that to. Tre jumped over his head, Moore missed and hit his own player in the back, and just for good measure Micah Edwards pancakes them both. 

Like Saban says, "We can coach them up but it helps to have better players than everybody else too."

Man, I didn't realize that was Dylan Moore that Tre did that to. Tre jumped over his head, Moore missed and hit his own player in the back, and just for good measure Micah Edwards pancakes them both. 

Like Saban says, "We can coach them up but it helps to have better players than everybody else too."

Wow really?