PN-G vs Ozen

I think honestly it all depends what OZEN team shows up. Will it be the team that played LUMBERTON and CENTRAL or the team that played VIDOR. IF its the team that played VIDOR then I think its going to be one hell of game with who doesn't make the most mistakes in the second half. If its the other team then PNG wins in a Blowout.

Ozen has the potential to win this game but if they have 3 INT's, 1 fumble and 2 blocked punts like last night, this one won't even be close....

Ozen won't be turning the ball over like that.  Central forced those issues on the turnover...  Central defenders were in the punter's lap before he punted.  Maybe the punter should've just taken a tackle...  The int's were from the QB running for his life and forced into bad passes...

Ozen won't be turning the ball over like that.  Central forced those issues on the turnover...  Central defenders were in the punter's lap before he punted.  Maybe the punter should've just taken a tackle...  The int's were from the QB running for his life and forced into bad passes...

hmmmm, something similar happened to Central in a predistrict game. ;)

No sir Boyd doIng his own thing was the Punting problem he tries to fake it If he can. 

The former Ozen player, R. Randle, now impact starter on Lamar University's defense snagged an interception in a 13 point loss to Northwestern State.  Yes now tied for 1st in Southland Conference with 6 interceptions.  I figured you'd like to hear this information, Ozen since you believed in giving a player of this talent 8 touches per game as a senior.  

Anyway, 

PN-G - 36

Ozen - 31

Edited by BMTSoulja1

The former Ozen player, R. Randle, now impact starter on Lamar University's defense snagged an interception in a 13 point loss to Northwestern State.  Yes now tied for 1st in Southland Conference with 6 interceptions.  I figured you'd like to hear this information, Ozen since you believed in giving a player of this talent 8 touches per game as a senior.  

Anyway, 

PN-G - 36

Ozen - 31

Come on Soulja, you continue beating a dead horse in the ground. It's obvious the coaches had no idea of Rodney's talent, but unless they get on this site, we are all aware they under utilized his ability.Rodney is balling out at Lamar, what surprise me more is a lot of schools did not see his ability as well.He should have been highly recruited in my opinion but, thanks to Ozens coaching staff for not displaying his talents Lamar was able to land him.

Come on Soulja, you continue beating a dead horse in the ground. It's obvious the coaches had no idea of Rodney's talent, but unless they get on this site, we are all aware they under utilized his ability.Rodney is balling out at Lamar, what surprise me more is a lot of schools did not see his ability as well.He should have been highly recruited in my opinion but, thanks to Ozens coaching staff for not displaying his talents Lamar was able to land him.

Hey, I refuse to lay off.  It's just sad, and a shame to the people involved.  That kid waited and waited his time.  and when his time came, he was still screwed.  If I'm not mistaken, I'd say politics were involved, which is sad because if the better player was just allowed to play ball like he should have, I'm sure Ozen would have had more wins under their belt the last couple of years.  So, I'll continue to make mention of his accolades as they occur...

Where are the rolling eyes emoji when you need them?  

Anyway,

PN-G - 36

Ozen - 31

While I agree that Randle was underutilized, he was not the first to fall victim to panther politics and certainly won't be the last.  The list is long, and somewhere near the top is a former QB/Safety named London Durham (4.4 forty, strong arm, great competitor, and played safety very well...) he didn't start until his senior year with very little help.   I remember Marshall's coach (Northern)  in the newspaper mentioning how they had to contain this QB who played safety also..., while those of us who knew better knew he would not get to play QB because of the politics.  Maybe I've said too much so I digress, but again the list is long and Randle and London are just a couple, I'm so happy for Randle that he is playing and shining at the next level. 

While I agree that Randle was underutilized, he was not the first to fall victim to panther politics and certainly won't be the last.  The list is long, and somewhere near the top is a former QB/Safety named London Durham (4.4 forty, strong arm, great competitor, and played safety very well...) he didn't start until his senior year with very little help.   I remember Marshall's coach (Northern)  in the newspaper mentioning how they had to contain this QB who played safety also..., while those of us who knew better knew he would not get to play QB because of the politics.  Maybe I've said too much so I digress, but again the list is long and Randle and London are just a couple, I'm so happy for Randle that he is playing and shining at the next level. 

I remember London Durham and I knew he was special when I seen him as the backup qb as an underclassmen...