Woodville @ Anahuac Predictions

The Anahuac Panthers (1-5)(0-3) host the Woodville Eagles (4-2)(1-2) Friday night. With the Kountze loss to Hardin, Woodville is in prime position to lock up that forth playoff spot, while the future is looking bleak for Anahuac. I don't think this will be close, but I think it'll be competitive until the second half. Woodville by 3+ TD's.

Woodville 42

Anahuac 18

Woodville is currently in a good spot with the head to head win over Hardin but certainly not a lock by any means. Anahuac has become Hardin's best friend this week and needless to say, Woodville is a much better team. Depending on anyone is pretty desperate and I like the Woodville folks, but I sure wouldn't be upset if you guys lost to Anahuac this week. So, without further delay, Anahuac 21 - Woodville 20

Woodville is currently in a good spot with the head to head win over Hardin but certainly not a lock by any means. Anahuac has become Hardin's best friend this week and needless to say, Woodville is a much better team. Depending on anyone is pretty desperate and I like the Woodville folks, but I sure wouldn't be upset if you guys lost to Anahuac this week. So, without further delay, Anahuac 21 - Woodville 20

Lol I was waiting on your comment. 

If Woodville gets under center and runs it right at the defense as they did the first drive and at other times with some success vs. Kirbyville then I feel as if they will get the 4th spot.  Big O Line of Woodville has the opportunity to take over some games.

I agree. I liked seeing them run more of that style of offense. 

That is an interesting question. I am curious if the ground and pound was a game plan to try and keep it close with clock management against Kirbyville or an adjustment to the kids. I will say this though, until Woodville can prove they can move it through the air a little teams a gonna stack the box even when they try and spread them out. The ground and pound just might be the best option for this group. We shall see.