Week 7 Marquee Games

PhatMack19

Funny, y'all left but still compare your success to Texas. That means everything to me.....The standard by which all are judged!

Good luck with Bama. I really hope y'all win. Texas will be fine, but thanks for the concern.

Believe what you want.......read up a few post on the feed and you'll see your fellow whorns whooping it up about how great they are and will for ever be.

Y'all the greatest 2-4 team around. Congrats!

Keep 3* Char. PLEASE.

I keep forgetting that 2005 was a long time ago...

Watching the new 30 for 30, Trojan War.  Brings me back to that night in Pasadena almost 10 years ago, watching the greatest college player I've ever seen put the team on his back to beat what many considered to be the "greatest college team of all time."  I realize to some that seems like long ago, to me I remember it like yesterday.  I suppose it is history.  But history is what makes the mortal immortal.   That game has gone down as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, of all time.  

So, again, I can understand the animosity and jealousy.  Hell I probably would be too if the roles were reversed.  I am just happy I don't have to beat my chest about a mid season ranking or the promise of what maybe, someday, may come.  And thankful I have a memory with my wife and friends that will last a lifetime.  Two of the best trips we ever made were back to back years in sunny California in a historic stadium in the greatest bowl game of them all.  And leaving that grand old game shaking our heads at the wonders we witnessed by #10 and company.  

So fire away.  Until you've been there and experienced something like that, you couldn't conceivably understand what you're talking about anyway...

Watching the new 30 for 30, Trojan War.  Brings me back to that night in Pasadena almost 10 years ago, watching the greatest college player I've ever seen put the team on his back to beat what many considered to be the "greatest college team of all time."  I realize to some that seems like long ago, to me I remember it like yesterday.  I suppose it is history.  But history is what makes the mortal immortal.   That game has gone down as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, of all time.  

So, again, I can understand the animosity and jealousy.  Hell I probably would be too if the roles were reversed.  I am just happy I don't have to beat my chest about a mid season ranking or the promise of what maybe, someday, may come.  And thankful I have a memory with my wife and friends that will last a lifetime.  Two of the best trips we ever made were back to back years in sunny California in a historic stadium in the greatest bowl game of them all.  And leaving that grand old game shaking our heads at the wonders we witnessed by #10 and company.  

So fire away.  Until you've been there and experienced something like that, you couldn't conceivably understand what you're talking about anyway...

in your lifetime so it counts.  

lmao

Greatest bowl game of all time. Smdh 

Almost as funny as that golden hat. 

They don't teach readin' and such in Louisiana...

Hint:  granddaddy of them all. 

As for being the greatest game of all time, I believe it landed at #1 on the ESPN list.  And pardon me if I also take Keith Jackson's opinion over yours.  He's seen a few more games than you and wasn't relegated to a school that has to run short busses exclusively...