Dayton 75 Lumberton 16 Final/Friday

KFDM COOP

Guest ltownbaseball9

This a true embarrassment to lumberton scoring 16 points I mean come on.........I have never seen a lumberton team or a team around this area score 16 points.....the coach should feel very stupid and a shame of how bad they got beat........I saw them play at ozen this year and they played brutal but I would have never thought they would have got  beat 75-16 .....should be fired this week...........

Actually the Lumberton coach is the only good thing about your program!!!!!  He is the only one that knows what it feels like to win.  16 points in a high school varsity game.  TRULY PATHETIC!!!!!!  This is not the coaches fault, this is just not having anyone one on the team who cares!!!!  This is not an example of running up the score!!!!!

Guest ltownbaseball9

I'm not from lumberton i'm from beaumont and I will say this when your a white team you can't run and gun with ozen there way to fast...you have to slow it down and change the speed of the game and they didn't and thats the coaches fault you have to have game plans for every team in your district not just for the vidor,lcm,ned,png, no since of only scoring 16 points and losing that bad........and i'm sure thats what they did they tried to run and gun with them and you cant.....

THE BROOK

Guest KirbyKat

The folks in Lumberton should be proud that they have Jason Henry as their bb coach. Judging any coach on their first year, is insane. Give him an opportunity to get his program established. Remember this is the same coach and the same team that has beaten some very good teams this year. Oh, and while I'm at it, the poster who wants him fired...should take alook at some of LHS football scores. Let's fire everyone. Jason Henry and Alvin Credeur have the Raider programs going in the right direction.

Guest ltownbaseball9

Who have they beat thats good??? don't say WOS please because there very overated.....first of all, all im saying is if he's such the coach they say it is then have game plans, don't try and run and gun with the schools that have speed......I mean you shouldn't score 16 points in a game.......I can say this the football team had a good start and then got out coach in district...Lumberton fans should stay off of this site because all they do is talk....I hope lumberton gets good at some point but you have to make progress during the season and the basketball team got worse....

Hey, don't be so hard on the team for only scoring 16 points.......it's more than the football team put on the scoreboard against Dayton!

I've been taught 'what goes around, comes around' and after what the Lumberton kids did to a couple of Dayton football players on the Lumberton team's  MySpace page in September........I think Lumberton is paying the price.

Who have they beat thats good??? don't say WOS please because there very overated.....first of all, all im saying is if he's such the coach they say it is then have game plans, don't try and run and gun with the schools that have speed......I mean you shouldn't score 16 points in a game.......I can say this the football team had a good start and then got out coach in district...Lumberton fans should stay off of this site because all they do is talk....I hope lumberton gets good at some point but you have to make progress during the season and the basketball team got worse....

WOS is 3A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see how overrated they are!!

I looked in the box scores and didn't see Jason Henry's name in there so this score could not have been his fault.I'll agree with Lazeek,he is is the best thing Lumberton basketball has going for it.He is a quality coach playing this year with a short deck,it happens.The players need to look inside the jerseys for the answers to these questions,not at the coach.Also to say white kids can't run the floor makes about as much sense as saying black guys can't coach.Thats INSANE ::) ::) ::)

You cant blame the score on the coach,he didnt make one shot in the game.My hat is off to coach Henry he is a fine coach and if Lumberton will give him time he will turn things around.From what iI understand Lum. didnt have kids standing in line to play ball so you have to play with what shows up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ltownbaseball9 if cant even support your own basketball team dont say anything at all....it wasnt coach henry's fault at all we just didnt come to play stop critiscing the coach...if u think we could of done any better with u on the team y the heck arent u playing...if u dont have an answer to that than just stick to baseball and keep your mouth shut...thanks

Guest ltownbaseball9

Listen to what I said first of all i'm from beaumont second when you try and run and gun with a team that has speed your going to lose.......I was there at the ozen game when they came to beaumont and thats what they did you can't do it to teams like that......and I'm sure they did the same thing try to run with dayton and you just can't do that slow it down and change the pace of the game......thats why you see LCM, Nederland, beat dayton and lcm play ozen close becasue they made ozen and dayton play a different game then what there use to playing......so you have to put some fault on the coach.....16 points that is horrible becasue  I can see it now lumberton trying to run up and down the court with there heads cut off when they could slow the game down and get better shots....I mean when you beat nederland twice and lcm twice....and then nederland and lcm beat dayton and then you go play dayton and lose by 60 and score 16 points....something wrong and you have to blame the coach and players.....becasue the coach is obv. not preparing them for those teams.....becasue nederland,lcm,vidor, and port neches those will always be close games becasue they all play the same way......but no since of losing that bad.......you got to have a strategy and I guess the coach and players didn't have one....you can't just blame it on the players......becasue thats flat out horrible.....

THE BROOK       

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder