Dayton @ Kingwood Park ( thursday )

Kpark was small upfront on defense.  Dayton will have their way on offense.  The RB for Kpark runs down hill and will have a good night, but Dayton will win 45-27.

Dayton is small up front on defense too. KP is going to score on the Dayton, I'll be surprised if they by win by three tds. I agree Dayton won't get much resistance on offense though. 

Just hope Dayton gets the W and comes out injury free. Dayton can and should put up 40+ and while I haven't seen KP I'm thinking that will be more than enough. Not sure about  Dayton being small upfront. They rotate a couple of nose guards that are about 290 a piece and one end is 6"2 225. 

Whenever I saw Dayton play Humble the d-line they had out there was small. I did see the bigger kid in the middle though. Humble was blowing Dayton off the ball and getting movement easily, Dayton was able to nullify that with overload blitzes in the second half though. Good coaching on their part. 

Like Cal said, they're small up front so Dayton will be able to run it but don't be surprised if they score in the 30's. They played Magnolia a lot closer than King did. Interesting matchup with both teams running very similar offenses. 

Think we'll be a lil vanilla on O since code red prolly be thick @Turner,Dayt 36 Kwp 17

I don't think Dayton's defense is good enough to hold KP to 17 points, especially if Reyna is healthy and can play. I think he had like 250 receiving yards and a few tds on Dayton last year on only 5 or 6 catches. I also want to see what Aaron Hurd is able to do against Dayton, thick kid that gets downhill. This will actually be the second time our staff gets to see Dayton at Turner.

I don't think Dayton's defense is good enough to hold KP to 17 points, especially if Reyna is healthy and can play. I think he had like 250 receiving yards and a few tds on Dayton last year on only 5 or 6 catches. I also want to see what Aaron Hurd is able to do against Dayton, thick kid that gets downhill. This will actually be the second time our staff gets to see Dayton at Turner.

That kid is a burner. Not quite up there with Netherly and Williams, but pretty close.