Sr, Jr, PeeWee, Flag Superbowl Champion predictions

DEM BOYZ

Junior small school all rides on play off seeding. If I'm looking at the standings correctly if LCM beats WOS - B then OF has the #1seed and a first round bye. If that happens you have basically WOS-b, jasper and Lcm playing each other for a chance to go to the super bowl. That leaves OF playing a much weaker set of opponents to get to the small school super bowl. Maybe I read the schedule and rules wrong but school is going to get interesting fast!!!

Old Dog - I'm told that WOS B beat Orangefield. If LCM beats WOS B and holdsee them to no more than 12 points, then LCM would be first seed. If WOS wins, they will be first seed (assuming they beat Orangefield - I did not verify that), and LCM and Orangefield will tie for second, bringing the second seed down to points scored against. Jasper, as I understand it, won't be in the playoffs due to not turning in their paperwork. I have not verified that but was told this when they played WOS B last week. 

All in all, either WOS B or LCM will be first seed, leaving Orangefield and the lose this week to battle for a chance at the superbowl. In actuality, I find the superbowl a little ridiculous. If WOS B wins this weekend and takes first seed, they should play a team they have not faced yet. I've always found it silly to play a team that you've already beaten for the superbowl. Then again, Jasper beat an undefeated LCM last year.

If history is correct, a WOS B victory this weekend should find Orangefield and WOS B in the superbowl ( WOS B as first seed and Orangefield after defeating LCM again). If LCM wins this weekend, then reason would say that LCM will face WOS B (either LCM or WOSB as first see depending on points and the other should be able to defeat Orangefield as WOS has in the past and if LCM beats WOS, then maybe LCM had an off day last time they played Orangefield).

Old Dog - I'm told that WOS B beat Orangefield. If LCM beats WOS B and holdsee them to no more than 12 points, then LCM would be first seed. If WOS wins, they will be first seed (assuming they beat Orangefield - I did not verify that), and LCM and Orangefield will tie for second, bringing the second seed down to points scored against. Jasper, as I understand it, won't be in the playoffs due to not turning in their paperwork. I have not verified that but was told this when they played WOS B last week. 

All in all, either WOS B or LCM will be first seed, leaving Orangefield and the lose this week to battle for a chance at the superbowl. In actuality, I find the superbowl a little ridiculous. If WOS B wins this weekend and takes first seed, they should play a team they have not faced yet. I've always found it silly to play a team that you've already beaten for the superbowl. Then again, Jasper beat an undefeated LCM last year.

If history is correct, a WOS B victory this weekend should find Orangefield and WOS B in the superbowl ( WOS B as first seed and Orangefield after defeating LCM again). If LCM wins this weekend, then reason would say that LCM will face WOS B (either LCM or WOSB as first see depending on points and the other should be able to defeat Orangefield as WOS has in the past and if LCM beats WOS, then maybe LCM had an off day last time they played Orangefield).

yes Jasper was not be in playoff because we swept the small schools divisions...funny how there was a paperwork issue with certain teams in our conference...voted out by teams in our conference..but computers problems with league..hmmm..notice how some programs wanna be paper champs instead of winning on the field...but we for the kids as we were told..also told jasper would get shafted for winning..so true...

Edited by footballproud

I have a feeling WOS will come out ahead -but will be a great game.. OF only lost to WOS by 1 point and beat LCM 26-20 which in my opinion OF was having an off day vs the game they played against WOS-B - I think OF has a solid team ( all 3 of these teams are good) wouldn't sweep OF  under the rug just yet!!!  Think this will be very interesting.... 

I have a feeling WOS will come out ahead -but will be a great game.. OF only lost to WOS by 1 point and beat LCM 26-20 which in my opinion OF was having an off day vs the game they played against WOS-B - I think OF has a solid team ( all 3 of these teams are good) wouldn't sweep OF  under the rug just yet!!!  Think this will be very interesting.... 

Don't count LCM out so soon. No doubt LCM had an off day against OF. Don't forget 20 to 6 up until 2 minutes left in the first half. I do agree that all 3 teams are good. Matter of fact, they are some of the best in the league as indicated by WOS beating Nederland Black. Guaranteed to be a good round of playoffs and SuperbowI no matter who wins.

yes Jasper was not be in playoff because we swept the small schools divisions...funny how there was a paperwork issue with certain teams in our conference...voted out by teams in our conference..but computers problems with league..hmmm..notice how some programs wanna be paper champs instead of winning on the field...but we for the kids as we were told..also told jasper would get shafted for winning..so true...

Maybe you can enlighten the rest of us as to what happened. I just heard a couple of weeks ago that Jasper didn't turn in their paperwork. Not sure what that entails. I can assure you that LCM wasn't mad at you. It was a good game, and Jasper Jr. came to play and get revenge from getting beat earlier in the year. This year Jasper wouldn't be in the same division with LCM, so even if we were mad, it wouldn't matter.

Maybe you can enlighten the rest of us as to what happened. I just heard a couple of weeks ago that Jasper didn't turn in their paperwork. Not sure what that entails. I can assure you that LCM wasn't mad at you. It was a good game, and Jasper Jr. came to play and get revenge from getting beat earlier in the year. This year Jasper wouldn't be in the same division with LCM, so even if we were mad, it wouldn't matter.

Jasper is getting the shaft, yes they had some paper work issue along with a number of other teams. The computer system the STJFL had was not working and from what I have been told  the STJFL still certified kids and just made notes of what paperwork was needed to turn in( BC, report card, etc). Granted this process of certifying kids and getting paperwork that is needed  for all teams should start the first day of practice. So could have Jasper along with other schools that had certification issue done a better job YES. As a organization that is suppose to be 100% for the kids why would they penalize a group of kids over some paperwork that was signed off as certified?  The reason is simple EGOS that have to be fed so they can win a SuperBowl that means ZERO.  Just so happens the OF Jr team is suppose to be the team to beat and look who gets kicked out of playoffs Jasper wonder who was behind that vote?

• 2 weeks later...