Baytown Sterling?

Socrates

I heard since they switched from their school colors from navy to blue, they have been winning more games. Who would of thought that would work. I suggest other schools doing the same thing. Maybe like if Hull-Dasietta changed theirs to purple maybe the glory days will return.

Yea anytime you change to purple good things will happen

Haven't seen or heard much about the Rangers this season.

I see that they are 4-0 and they were much improved last year. 

Going to watch them play LP tonight and wondered if anyone has any info on them?

Sterling is a good and improved team. BUT that is only for out of district games.  May win 1-2 games in district.

I heard since they switched from their school colors from navy to blue, they have been winning more games. Who would of thought that would work. I suggest other schools doing the same thing. Maybe like if Hull-Dasietta changed theirs to purple maybe the glory days will return.

The school colors have always been royal blue. The navy blue evolved in the early '80's when the uniforms looked much like the Dallas Cowboys (who also were originally royal blue). Baseball has always worn royal blue uniforms. 

The new football coach wanted to go back to the original colors. 

We will get a good indication tonight how things will progress going forward as far as wins and losses go.