Woodville vs. Buna Predictions Thread

New Turf, Same Woodville.

Buna by a couple of scores

So this is the same Woodville that beat out Buna for the last playoff spot in 2011-12? Fine, I'll take that. Lol Buna may very well beat us, but I can promise you things are alot different in the Woodville High School football program, regardless as to the success or lack thereof in the past couple of years. The whole mentality and energy level is completely different. 

I hope your right!! I am not going to a game until they beat a legitimate opponent then I will make my presence felt!!! This game will tell if the program has finally returned to its winning ways!!

So this is the same Woodville that beat out Buna for the last playoff spot in 2011-12? Fine, I'll take that. Lol Buna may very well beat us, but I can promise you things are alot different in the Woodville High School football program, regardless as to the success or lack thereof in the past couple of years. The whole mentality and energy level is completely different. 

That was almost 5 years ago...

Almost is a relative term.  That was the point of saying almost.  Because if I wanted to be specific, then I would have been specific.  But I know, you have Tyler County education so you probably didn't understand that.  

Sounds like it was a good game, maybe even competitive.  

I hope that you guys can pull out a win vs. Kountze, otherwise Woodville ISD will save a lot of money on playoff field rental fees, refs, etc.

Almost is a relative term.  That was the point of saying almost.  Because if I wanted to be specific, then I would have been specific.  But I know, you have Tyler County education so you probably didn't understand that.  

Sounds like it was a good game, maybe even competitive.  

I hope that you guys can pull out a win vs. Kountze, otherwise Woodville ISD will save a lot of money on playoff field rental fees, refs, etc.

Yes, because northern Jasper County is just world's ahead of Tyler County. Lol You should probably do a little research into the two schools before you downgrade a "Tyler County education". You sound ignorant attacking an entire school, better yet, and entire county, just because your feelings got hurt at the fact that I made a comment you didn't like. 

To the contrary, I didn't like or dislike your comment.  I see an opportunity to ruffle a few feathers (pun intended), I like to take advantage. 

I am sorry for knocking the great Tyler County.  

The reality is that you should be shaking my hand.  I told what the point differential would be.  I am a soothsayer.  (I am sure that you will have to look that one up)  

It is cute that you think that I am from Buna.  It took me a post or 2 to figure that out.  

I graduated UH that is why I have a Cougar based Username.  Graduated from Barbers Hill, live and work in the East Texas area now.  You guys can keep telling me how poor Buna ISD's grades have become and you will continue to waste your time, because neither my kids nor I will ever live there.  

Please tell me more... 

If I were in your shoes I would continue to change the topic also.  Almost like you need to change the color of the "gold" on your field.  What a waste..

It is cute that you think that I am from Buna.  It took me a post or 2 to figure that out.  

I graduated UH that is why I have a Cougar based Username.  Graduated from Barbers Hill, live and work in the East Texas area now.  You guys can keep telling me how poor Buna ISD's grades have become and you will continue to waste your time, because neither my kids nor I will ever live there.  

Please tell me more... 

If I were in your shoes I would continue to change the topic also.  Almost like you need to change the color of the "gold" on your field.  What a waste..

Well your username is TomEvans here smart one. Nobody changed the topic. You made an ignorant comment on a subject you obviously didn't know anything about and we simply corrected you. Excuse me for thinking a user with the name "Count Coog", on a thread relating to the Buna COUGARS, downing the team those COUGARS happen to have played Friday night might just maybe be from or support Buna. Also, I wasn't in any way trying to convince you that Buna is a bad school. I was simply letting you know how stupid and ignorant your comment was about a "Tyler County education". 

Edited by eagleswoodville#1