Newton @ WOS!!!!

GATA!

I am a Newton fan and I feel we will not win, I just hope we can compete with West Orange. I hope we match up to them better but we have so many going both ways the 4th quarter belongs to the opponent and we cannot afford to get anyone hurt or sick. Surrender is not in us but we are bruised up somewhat, anyway I hope it is a decent game. West Orange would rough up Henderson, Newton was behind Henderson 11-8 at halftime but ran out of gas( halftime stats showed we probably out played them and the 6 turnovers didn't help us)

what are you talking about , Newton has no injuries .. No one got hurt last game .. Newton has played bad the last few games that all there is to it .. Plus they are missing there head coach which seems m to be the promblem . Don't try and make excuses saying where going to get killed cause of injuries .. Not one player that this guy mention is hurt . 

LIke I  said Swag.. I keep up with the gossip.  If it's gossip and not true. This game will be closer than people are predicting. 

This game has me a little confused because of how Newton has played so far. Newton won't lay down because they are just like WOS in that they will play anyone anytime. That's whey they are both good. In my honest opinion, Newton gets beat. I'm not saying a blowout but should be comfortable in the 4th for WOS. And like a poster said earlier, when Newton goes back to playing their own size teams and not ones that are 2-3 times larger they will be fine. Remeber what happened last year. Everyone was writing Newton off at this time(except for the Eagle faithful and WOS fans) and I had the privilege of watching them on Fox sports in late December. The main thing is no one gets hurt in this game, we both respect each other and want to help each other. That's why this game is even on the schedule with 2 of the best teams SETX has ever had to offer going against each other. 

this is a game I would love to be at but I will be in the stands cheering on my cats, I think Newton is playing for their Coach and I think that alone will help pull them on top, but I know the stangs are going to be on their heels the whole way. I also think this will be a very low scoring game....good luck to both teams!!!