Dallas Cowboys 2015

The points they did score was garbage.

Back to the Cowboys......I hope Michael does get more playing time BG. Playing against your old team brings out the best in lots of players (except for Murray). Michael had one run last week that he barely got tripped up and still went down. He knew that, had he kept his balance, which he almost did, he could have scored. He is super fast....deceptively fast.

Did Deion Sanders just throw "shade" on his former team the Dallas Cowboys? Talking about the Harris guy that returned a punt for the Giants to win a  division game. Lmao 

P.S.  Yes I am trolling, not to you normal Cowboy fans, just the fan that trolls the Texans 

Have a good day :)

he should, I did the exact same thing in regards to Harris, I laughed. Lmao!  You gotta troll harder. Have a good evening :)

@BSO: Cowboys Concerned About Joseph Randle’s Mental Health After 911 Call

This is the hidden content, please
via @thacover2

Hey something might be wrong with you if you steal underwear and cologne. 

Defense also played well. Cant keep giving teams chances. Sooner or later they will get a score. Cassell too timid to step into his throws and launch it downfield. He would also rather eat the ball than throw it away. The two yard dink pass will be our demise. Michael chest bumping his old teammates right after he drops a catchable pass. Didnt like that at all.

We have to learn how to win the close ones.

Defense also played well. Cant keep giving teams chances. Sooner or later they will get a score. Cassell too timid to step into his throws and launch it downfield. He would also rather eat the ball than throw it away. The two yard dink pass will be our demise. Michael chest bumping his old teammates right after he drops a catchable pass. Didnt like that at all.

We have to learn how to win the close ones.

i would've benched his arse the rest of the half into the 3rd qtr. 

Ha. Another good deflection....Throw the "shade" on the Texans keeping the spotlight off your High Class Organization.:)

That High Class organization has no problem keeping a woman beater on the team.  JJ calls him a leader.  No wonder the 'Boys will never win another Super Bowl with that owner, if that is what he sees as a leader.  After these photos have been released, it is time for the sponsors to step up and demand Jones release Hardy.

That High Class organization has no problem keeping a woman beater on the team.  JJ calls him a leader.  No wonder the 'Boys will never win another Super Bowl with that owner, if that is what he sees as a leader.  After these photos have been released, it is time for the sponsors to step up and demand Jones release Hardy.

@CowboysNation: Time To Be Honest: Greg Hardy Is Bad, But He Isn’t Alone, by @CowboysNation

Alot of you need to read this whole article. 

@CowboysNation: Time To Be Honest: Greg Hardy Is Bad, But He Isn’t Alone, by @CowboysNation

Alot of you need to read this whole article. 

I think most agree Hardy is a piece of sh@%, but for JJ to call him a leader is asinine.  Hardy is not alone in being a bad seed in the league.  The only one I can't agree with is Peterson.  The media uses terms like tree branch when describing a switch. C'mon really, tree branch.  If my parents would have been charged everytime I got my arse busted with whatever method, they would be in prison for life.  There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned spanking.

I don't condone what hardy did he actually should have gotten some jail time but I'm not understanding why everyone wants him to be release from the cowboys he should be giving a 2nd chance in life he served his punishment by the league it's not like its hardy fault that the photos came out 2 yrs later cmon ppl give me a break