West Orange-Stark 49 Silsbee 28/Final

jdawg03

Shaw for WOS can really run the football. KJ dad act as if WOS just beat Navasota or Katy. WOS is good as I said before but two titles isn't a power house in Texas. Setx power yes! State power no!

Santa, the best winning percentage in the state of Texas in any classification says your post is incorrect. Don't get butt hurt cause y'all got beat.

Txhoop what are your thoughts on Silsbee and LCM? we have gotten our running game going in full force but we lack defense

Their rush defense is suspect at times which helps your cause but their offense is very potent.  If you guys don't get something figured out on that side of the ball, they will score at will.  I would definitely put Silsbee as the favorite to win that district.  

KJ Dad we both post slot so we both talk too much. You guys drive safe going home. Silsbee won't face a better team all year and WOS won't face a better QB all year. 

I felt like you was being disrespectful earlier in the week when you brought up academics @ WOS.  That's why I'm jarring at you Santa.  Silsbee will be tough and is a good team I give them credit. But you Santa I been lost respect for you after that comment earlier in the week.  You don't have to like WOS But you will Respect us.  

Their rush defense is suspect at times but their offense is very potent.  If you guys don't get something figured out on that side of the ball, they will score at will.  I would definitely put Silsbee as the favorite to win that district.  

Good to know, I'm happy we are playing at LCM. We are going to wet the field lol WOS  defense is the only one that I've seen that have shut LCM run game down. If we dont fumble or have ton of penalties  we should move the ball.

I felt like you was being disrespectful earlier in the week when you brought up academics @ WOS.  That's why I'm jarring at you Santa.  Silsbee will be tough and is a good team I give them credit. But you Santa I been lost respect for you after that comment earlier in the week.  You don't have to like WOS But you will Respect us.  

the last sentence....lmao

Safe travel fellas. This is the only real game you will play until week 3 of the D2 playoffs. No sour grapes just facts. Regular season winning is great but I'm tired of you bragging as if you win state every year. You don't! Your not Katy, Lake Travis, Longview, Aledo, south lake Carroll, or Plano. You beat Silsbee bro. We aren't a football power just a program trying to comeback from a down season. KJ Dad I'm sure you get a high off of getting on this board when it's time to play Orangefield and smack talk. 

You forgot Allen Eagles!!!!! 

How fast are the young Mustangs growing up, we only had Jack Dallas returning from last year as a starter on offence. The OL line did a great job against Silsbee’s defense, by allowing Jack to make smart decisions and leading the way to a WOS victory. They, (OL) deserve credit for holding their own against a very good Silsbee team tonight. Jack Dallas is one heck of a QB. Silsbee, you guys will be very tough to deal with from here on out, good luck in district play next week.  

My quick take on this game (ready to go to bed):

Difference in this game was that WO-S has the better defense and in much better shape. Thought the two offenses were even, a complete wash.

WO-S ran a total of 70 offensive plays to Silsbee's 40. Tiger defense was spent in the 4th Q.

Congrats Mustangs on the win. You are the better overall team.

Hope everyone enjoyed the broadcast.

My quick take on this game (ready to go to bed):

Difference in this game was that WO-S has the better defense and in much better shape. Thought the two offenses were even, a complete wash.

WO-S ran a total of 70 offensive plays to Silsbee's 40. Tiger defense was spent in the 4th Q.

Congrats Mustangs on the win. You are the better overall team.

Hope everyone enjoyed the broadcast.

You have any stats yet?

Shaw for WOS can really run the football. KJ dad act as if WOS just beat Navasota or Katy. WOS is good as I said before but two titles isn't a power house in Texas. Setx power yes! State power no!

BadSanta u suck!  We don't NEED credit we know what we do & we do it well no credit needed! We are laughing at u! Big Mad OR Lil Mad

pepper brookŚ how you like that outcome? Great game

I did not like the outcome of the game. Like I said Silsbee gave WOS all they wanted. I have never disrespected the Mustangs.

I felt like a couple of the Mustang fans were showing Silsbee total disrespect as well as a couple of Tiger fans doing the same thing to y'all.

I pull for the Mustangs when they are not playing Silsbee. Good luck on the rest of the season.

I dont make excuses. WO-S was the better team.