West Orange-Stark 49 Silsbee 28/Final

jdawg03

Safe travel fellas. This is the only real game you will play until week 3 of the D2 playoffs. No sour grapes just facts. Regular season winning is great but I'm tired of you bragging as if you win state every year. You don't! Your not Katy, Lake Travis, Longview, Aledo, south lake Carroll, or Plano. You beat Silsbee bro. We aren't a football power just a program trying to comeback from a down season. KJ Dad I'm sure you get a high off of getting on this board when it's time to play Orangefield and smack talk. 

Safe travel fellas. This is the only real game you will play until week 3 of the D2 playoffs. No sour grapes just facts. Regular season winning is great but I'm tired of you bragging as if you win state every year. You don't! Your not Katy, Lake Travis, Longview, Aledo, south lake Carroll, or Plano. You beat Silsbee bro. We aren't a football power just a program trying to comeback from a down season. KJ Dad I'm sure you get a high off of getting on this board when it's time to play Orangefield and smack talk. 

let it go.

Nice W Stangs.  Strong 4th qtr with Silsbee not finishing drives proved the difference. Tigers will work on it and finish where they need to be.

Good luck on your season stangs.

Tough loss Tigers but my glass is full tonight. Represent and don't mind the haters.

2 rings and play in the weakest district in the state. 

are you drunk or something? Weakest district in the state is ok I guess when you play for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP last year. And hopefully again this year. What in the world does your district have to do with the last 4 years of you made the Quarter Finals in the first 4 years then the SC game in the 5th? 99% of schools would be happy with just a playoff win. Go to bed and sleep it off. You got beat by a better team. Like I said, Silsbee is the real deal. Yall will make noise in D1 but stop trying to degrade us with our district opponents or we've only won 2 of the 5 State Championships we've played in. Just that right there makes you look silly when Silsbee hasn't even sniffed a quarter final.

Edited by kicker

Not basketball time TX hoops and yes that would be about right. WOS has several great fans on this board and I know a few personally. To brag and be a sour winner is annoying. KJ dad and few other sound off as if you just beat 1988 Dallas Carter. You were suppose to win tonight. Silsbee was a lot better than anyone thought. If you dial back to the scrimmages I told all of you Silsbee would be a force this year. I don't see them losing anymore until the playoffs. These are the best 2 4A teams in SETX. I listed to this game while at the Cy Ranch vs Lanham Creek game, 

Santa don't get high at all.. Great game Silsbee it's just people like Santa that run they mouth too much 

Not basketball time TX hoops and yes that would be about right. WOS has several great fans on this board and I know a few personally. To brag and be a sour winner is annoying. KJ dad and few other sound off as if you just beat 1988 Dallas Carter. You were suppose to win tonight. Silsbee was a lot better than anyone thought. If you dial back to the scrimmages I told all of you Silsbee would be a force this year. I don't see them losing anymore until the playoffs. These are the best 2 4A teams in SETX. I listed to this game while at the Cy Ranch vs Lanham Creek game, 

It was a very competitive game from what I listened to and Silsbee fans should be thrilled with the way the kids are playing this year after a very disappointing season last year.  And I agree this is a game WOS needed.  They may not have a game closer than 4 or 5 touchdowns in district.  Hopefully Newton will them a game too.

Congratulations Mustangs on a hard fought win.  Great game until about 10 minutes left.  When WOS went up 2 scores and we didn't respond.  It looked like we may have been able to get a running game going there as it looked like the size of the Tiger online was wearing some on the WOS defensive line.  Unfortunately for us Tigers there wasn't enough time left for us to keep running.  The same was definitely the case on the other side of the ball with WOS able to run at will and eat the clock on that last to drive.  I was proud of my Tigers for the way they fought back after being down 2 scores in that first half.  In past years against WOS that's the point when we have got down on ourselves and each other.  Keep working guys and this season will be a good one. I was impressed tonight by the qb play of both teams, not many better in this area.  I will say this tonight it wasn't the defense that won it for the Mustangs it was the offense.  The Tigers struggled to stop them all night.  That last TD before the half was big.