Clear Brook at Baytown Sterling: Predictions

Homecoming 2015

The Rangers play a Clear Brook team coming off a bye. Brook is 0-2 with losses to LaPorte and Westfield. RSS is 3-0 with wins over Lee, GCM, and Brazosport. This should be  good test for RSS as they prepare for their district opener against LaPorte

Sterling is big up front with athletes at the skill positions. Rangers will feed off the atmosphere and show the Homecoming crowd that Sterling football is back.

Rangers roll 33-17

This is the hidden content, please

?? Not quite following so let me break it down ?? I chose Sterling to win and to win 6A state title to put on the marquee sign at Stallworth stadium in the Northwest corner next to Lee high schools 1950's State title. They're undefeated and the school is way overdue to return to the glory days of the mid 80's / early 70's. Sterling is a great example of how high school programs don't have tradition per say more like windows. So bottomline I'm a Ranger supporter so I'm kinda confused on the wall comment. 

Go Crosby!!

Go Blue!!

Homecoming 2015

The Rangers play a Clear Brook team coming off a bye. Brook is 0-2 with losses to LaPorte and Westfield. RSS is 3-0 with wins over Lee, GCM, and Brazosport. This should be  good test for RSS as they prepare for their district opener against LaPorte

Sterling is big up front with athletes at the skill positions. Rangers will feed off the atmosphere and show the Homecoming crowd that Sterling football is back.

Rangers roll 33-17

This is the hidden content, please

same song different year. This very well could be their last win on the year. Good luck to em in this matchup, 41-14. Hope they knock off NS. 

same song different year. This very well could be their last win on the year. Good luck to em in this matchup, 41-14

We have always struggled to get district wins. One year, we beat Katy then lose to Lee, finish 6-4, and miss the playoffs. Last year we start 5-0 and finish 5-5. There's no better time than now to turn the corner. 

We have always struggled to get district wins. One year, we beat Katy then lose to Lee, finish 6-4, and miss the playoffs. Last year we start 5-0 and finish 5-5. There's no better time than now to turn the corner. 

i dont see it but good luck. I hope they knock off NS.