3a predictions for this season??

Is Brett Ramsay (sp) still a Bobcat, or did he move on? If he's still there, they'll certainly contend. I'd say the district title will be a tight race among WO-S, Kirbyville and Silsbee. Any one of the three could take it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Brett Ramsay (sp) still a Bobcat, or did he move on? If he's still there, they'll certainly contend. I'd say the district title will be a tight race among WO-S, Kirbyville and Silsbee. Any one of the three could take it.

Ramsay was a senior this year but im sure orangefield has got someone ready to step up....but i think it will be a tight race also. Bunch of athletes in this district. I cant wait to watch the games :)

Ramsey did graduate.  Our QB this year will be Jared Helton.  He's not as big as Ramsey, but is faster.  OF will have more overall team speed this next season.  Don't count us out!!

Guest ST4life

Nope!! Silsbee lost to many great starters.

1. WOS

2. Kirbyville

I think Kirbyville might beat yall and i would not be quick to say that silsbee will not be a contender

jasper

wos

silsbee

Wake up and shake yourself JPT, Jasper is still a couple of years away.

I predicted Jasper a 3rd place finish in my earlier reply. Just remember Silsbee put up 35 on yall in just half a game this past year it was called due to inclimate weather, and WOS are still the champs until proven otherwise.

1.Jasper

2.WOS

3.Silsbee

Jasper will pull an upset over their district coming in as the underdogs and feeling like they have something to prove after going 2-8 last season.

I am all for having faith in your team and backing them 100%, but let's get real here. Last year's Jasper team was the worst Jasper team that I have ever seen, I have seen quite a few. One year is not going to do it. I'll give Brooks 2 to 3 years to get that program back up where it belongs.

The question is, would you bet a substantial amount of money on the Dawgs winning district this year? If so, where can I reach you? I would like some of that action, please.

Guest 3AFan

I am all for having faith in your team and backing them 100%, but let's get real here. Last year's Jasper team was the worst Jasper team that I have ever seen, I have seen quite a few. One year is not going to do it. I'll give Brooks 2 to 3 years to get that program back up where it belongs.

The question is, would you bet a substantial amount of money on the Dawgs winning district this year? If so, where can I reach you? I would like some of that action, please.

If I remember correctly Jasper had a Freshmen All-District DE who was a stud but hasn't played the last couple of seasons, Brooks may be able to get him on the right track and back in the program for his Senior year, and a sophomore reciever with blazing speed who didn't play as a Jr., may be coming back for his senior year.... Also, I heard a rumor about a kid who moved to Oklahoma his freshmen year may be coming back for his Jr. year to join his freshmen sensation little brother in the backfield. Add those pieces to a big, physical offensive line, a couple of already speedy recievers they had, and a bruising TB..... with a new OC and Head Coach with proven track records.... and I'd say last year was a fluke by Jasper, they'll be back to the talented, hard nose teams of the past.

My prediction:

WOS

Silsbee

Jasper

Kirbyville

BC

Hamshire Fannett

Hardin Jefferson

Orangefield

Guest Sports Cards

It will take Brooks longer than over the summer to right the ship at Jasper. But after next season hold on to your hat!

They will be one of the top three most talented teams in the district, don't fool yourself into thinking they aren't.

What are they going to have two years from now, that they won't have next season????

They will be one of the top three most talented teams in the district, don't fool yourself into thinking they aren't.

Talent alone doesn't always win games.  ;)

What are they going to have two years from now, that they won't have next season????

Time with the new coach & system, maybe?

Guest Sports Cards

Talent alone doesn't always win games.   ;)

Time with the new coach & system, maybe?

New system? Thomas Brooks put in the system that they've been running ever since he's been gone. He's picking right back up where he left off.

Better get a new system or better players after what happened this past season... Oh I am sorry I forgot Brooks can turn water into wine, and walk on water

New system? Thomas Brooks put in the system that they've been running ever since he's been gone. He's picking right back up where he left off.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83