3a predictions for this season??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible that WO-S won't win the district this year, but we'll be in the top three. We'll have a new QB (as we did this past year), but he showed some very Beasley-like flashes last year in the postseason. Plus, we'll have the best returning RB in the district - Depauldrick Garrett.

ok... i understand that FRESHMEN and VARSITY are two different things, but if 2 teams tie 0-0 as FRESHMEN then it is most likely to be close like that when those same players are seniors... the only way it wouldn't be is if there was some junior that scored a ton of points, and i also understand that players get stronger/faster, but its not like just 1 team is gonna get stronger/faster... WE aren't gonna just sit at home and watch WOS dominate our district the next couple of years... and i know that we only lost 2 games this year, and we (freshmen HJ team) considered this a bad season... so im just saying that i think it should be close the next couple of years...

Guest Sports Cards

Hardin Jefferson will be terrible next year sorry guys. are sport is basketball and as bigdaddydave would say golf too haha.

Those kids do dominate in golf.

ok... i understand that FRESHMEN and VARSITY are two different things, but if 2 teams tie 0-0 as FRESHMEN then it is most likely to be close like that when those same players are seniors... the only way it wouldn't be is if there was some junior that scored a ton of points, and i also understand that players get stronger/faster, but its not like just 1 team is gonna get stronger/faster... WE aren't gonna just sit at home and watch WOS dominate our district the next couple of years... and i know that we only lost 2 games this year, and we (freshmen HJ team) considered this a bad season... so im just saying that i think it should be close the next couple of years...

For real...I mean yes WOS players do develope obviously better in football, i dont think a 0-0 tie in freshmen football will change too much in the next two years when they all meet in varsity...it will be rather closer than the HJ Vs. WOS game that was playedthis year atleast...anyone agree?

Yes your right, i think yall will be spotted 7 points. Just playin, truley i sont know time will tell. But i know that WOS will always be succesful at football. The coaching staff and mentality they have over there is just incredible. But the best of luck to the hawks next year.

WOS #1

I am not familiar with the situation at HJ. However, I have kept up somewhat with WOS since they are very successful year after year and BC plays them every year now that they are in the same district. WOS usually has some freshmen that plays on the varsity each year. I don't know if they did this year or not. Their program seems to use the cream of the crop from all classifications on the varsity. In other words some freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors usually make up WOS's varsity. So the fact that the freshmen teams tied as freshmen doesn't mean the odds will be the same when they meet down the road. They probably will be made up of a somewhat different team when the same freshmen are in their junior and senior season. In other words it will not be just seniors verses seniors. Something to think about. JMO. Good luck to you HJ.

it will be rather closer than the HJ Vs. WOS game that was playedthis year atleast...anyone agree?

Well, we won by 62 this year and 55 last year for a combined two-year score of 130 to 13. Let's hope the gap narrows ;)

Freshmen team scores don't mean a lot, since an elite freshman player will not play on the freshman team. A great athlete won't stay on the freshman team for long once the coaches recognize his potential to help the upper level teams.

thanks WO-S 89, and WOS95... their is rarely a freshmen player who plays on varsity and makes a big effect... lots of times there aren't a whole lot of sophmores to do... which was wat i was saying earlier that the only way that HJ would get blown out in 2 or 3 years would be if there was some junior scoring a bunch...

Guest RealityDad

Hawks lose 2/3's of their starters to graduation.  Next season will be VERY ugly.

The class of 2010 might surprise some people IF they WORK hard in the weight room year round. 

Also, need someone to step up and be a LEADER!

If not, nothing will change.

Just being real

yeah... that irritated me so much... i was playing D-line... and the majority of the time the QB would scramble and run, or they'd rune like an OFF-TACKLE and half the O-line would just collapse in on our D-Line and linebackers and their RB would just run through everyone..... their running back was pretty darn good...

Guest ST4life

HJ runs away with this district

you must be talkin about golf and Basketball cuase everbody else is talkin about football wake up your dreaming

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder