4A-3A #10 Woodville (1-0) vs. 2A-P #5 Joaquin (1-0)

This is a good matchup for both teams. For the Rams, we get the chance to play another team that can make us play four quarters. I've never been a fan of weak scheduling. Woodville is a very solid football team. The RB, Ivan Lockhart has quick feet, a good burst to break the line of scrimmage, and he sees the field well and sets up his blocks nicely. We will definitely have to tackle better than we did last week to contain him. Playing a spreAd team is good prep for us, because we have a key district game vs. San Augustine, another spread team. 

For the Eagles, they get a look at the Slot-T offense, which should be a plus in prepping for a district matchup with Buna. This is our first year running the Slot-T, and we're a long way from looking polished with it. The 80 degree temps will play into the Eagles' favor, as they have a lot more depth to use. That will tell us where we stand conditioning-wise. 

Im a homer, so I'll take the Rams, 32-24. 

This is a good matchup for both teams. For the Rams, we get the chance to play another team that can make us play four quarters. I've never been a fan of weak scheduling. Woodville is a very solid football team. The RB, Ivan Lockhart has quick feet, a good burst to break the line of scrimmage, and he sees the field well and sets up his blocks nicely. We will definitely have to tackle better than we did last week to contain him. Playing a spreAd team is good prep for us, because we have a key district game vs. San Augustine, another spread team. 

For the Eagles, they get a look at the Slot-T offense, which should be a plus in prepping for a district matchup with Buna. This is our first year running the Slot-T, and we're a long way from looking polished with it. The 80 degree temps will play into the Eagles' favor, as they have a lot more depth to use. That will tell us where we stand conditioning-wise. 

Im a homer, so I'll take the Rams, 32-24. 

Aside from the score, I like this post. Best one I've seen from a Joaquin supporter yet. 

Joaquin had a good team! They moved the ball well most of the night. Just couldn't cap off drives with points. They should be a playoff team and could compete well at the top of that district. 

Hopefully so. Our district is is 7-4, with three of the losses to bigger schools. There will be a good football team sitting home in November. If we can clean up our execution, it won't be us. 

Hopefully so. Our district is is 7-4, with three of the losses to bigger schools. There will be a good football team sitting home in November. If we can clean up our execution, it won't be us. 

Joaquin should be fine. As long as they stick to what they do best, they'll make the playoffs.