CROSBY vs ANGLETON

Supprisingly Angleton lost by a point to Brazoswood last week. They were only able to muster 162 total yards of offense and lost three fumbles which I'm sure hurt in a one point game. Angleton's defense allowed 400 total yards, 246 rushing and 154 passing. 

Crosby beat Nederland last week 35-18. Crosby had 491 yards of total offense and also turned the ball over three times. They allowed 278 total yards on defense, 99 rushing and 179 passing. 

I don't think in normal years it's a sane statement, but Angleton looks to be a good matchup for Crosby this week. Can't wait to see what the home crowd looks like. 

It was kind of surprising to see the Code Red defense perform the way they did. If they can play that way again this week I think Crosby could be on to something? Last couple of years Crosby has been fortunate to have kids that seek and enjoy violent collisions on the defensive side of the ball. Squads are starting to look a lot more balanced than the track teams we used to throw out there on Fridays.

Trap Game special. Under the radar Crosby waltzed into Wildcat Stadium and thumped, at the time correct me if I'm wrong (rarely), the 6th team in the area last year. #21 Waddy is a baller and will be all over the field. They will be out for some revenge but with the grand opening and greatest show on turf happenin' in Mecca Friday, the Coogs should roll. 56-12. 

Is there anybody in your district that might can beat ya'll I mean what team in your district might pull an upset. It doesnt matter who yall play you will have a target on your back

I think King is the best team we'll play from here on out but the most likely loss is at Dayton next month IMO.

Trap Game special. Under the radar Crosby waltzed into Wildcat Stadium and thumped, at the time correct me if I'm wrong (rarely), the 6th team in the area last year. #21 Waddy is a baller and will be all over the field. They will be out for some revenge but with the grand opening and greatest show on turf happenin' in Mecca Friday, the Coogs should roll. 56-12.

"Trap game special" is an excellent name for this one. Glad to see the TV cameras this offseason didn't seem to soften the kids up.

Is there anybody in your district that might can beat ya'll I mean what team in your district might pull an upset. It doesnt matter who yall play you will have a target on your back

I'd say King has the confidence since they pulled off the upset last season, but this year they come to the jungle. Dayton cause it's in Dayton and it's our rival, but they don't have the horses (Broncos) to keep up with these tracksters and we'll out coach em top to bottom in all 3 facets of the game. Don't sleep on Humble either. In other words, the bullseye is big but everyone will have to bring their "A+" game to beat 'em. Heck just look at the pick 'ems all year on SETX.com, we got believers everywhere or bandwagoners looking for an easy "W"!!! 

I wouldn't want to play Crosby this week and my reason is-If Crosby didn't play to their standard I know those young men are upset and focused. They found their groove last quarter, if they start first quarter like last one with focus. It will be along night or Angleton

Nic post sir and yes grandma and grandpa did lay down the foundation :) 

Y'all making it too hard to defend my small town and crack on y'all here in Mecca with all the love coming our way. Now everybody picking Crosby in the pick ems and being nice. It's kinda like one dysfunctional happy family. I may need to pack up and head over to Centx forum and stir it up :)  

Y'all making it too hard to defend my small town and crack on y'all here in Mecca with all the love coming our way. Now everybody picking Crosby in the pick ems and being nice. It's kinda like one dysfunctional happy family. I may need to pack up and head over to Centx forum and stir it up :)  

respect on the field was earned last season.