Crosby 35 Nederland 18/Final

WOSgrad

Congrats on the victory Crosby. Y'all definitely have some athletes over there. Good luck to y'all the rest of the season (unless we meet again of course)

For Nederland I think this was a good learning game and we'll be better cause of it. The defense gave up yards but still forced 3 turnovers and a pick 6. Just need our offense to stay on the field longer. I think we'll be good to go once district starts though

Hope big dog cooked that crow to his liking.   Should have plenty to share

for what? A game that was at one score for three quarters with 18 new players against the "#5" team in the state?  Nah.  Good game coogs but yall better clean up the sloppy play if your going deep in the playoffs

Coogs definitely have a high ceiling, but Nederland showed a LOT defensively tonight.  Tackled well and didn't give up many big plays.  Offensively, Ned got to see a very, very good defense and adjusted as the game went on.  LeBaron had a good game and will only get better from the experience of playing g in a real game against that speed.  Fisher looks to be an emerging weapon, Mayfield played great and got dinged up or would've had a big r night offensively. Great start for both teams.  Crosby will be a tough.out, they are HUGE by LARGE with huge receivers and tons of speed.

for what? A game that was at one score for three quarters with 18 new players against the "#5" team in the state?  Nah.  Good game coogs but yall better clean up the sloppy play if your going deep in the playoffs

thethe same game you were prepared to serve us crow for.   Good for the goose....nvm waste of time.

Did those that didn't believe we had speed see it now?  Nvm another waste of time.

Coogs havehave speed to burn and a huge Oline, will be all anyone wabts to hadle I admit.  Ned gets at least 10 at home, so Coogs are 3.5 TDs Bette by my eye.  Ned had a chance to .make it VERY interesting, but missed on a couple of open opportunities and allowed the KO for TD, good HS football game

classy post....

stat if you preparing crow for me.....when it doesn't go your way, you should get a pass?  Please eat what you were about to serve and move along.

Edited by Coug88