how good is lumberton ??? and what does it take to beat them ???

Oh wow... I appologize... I didnt understand the whole play on words with the morse code thing... that is crap... that needs to stop... NOW... this board isnt for this crap... I def. take back my earlier remark and aggree with you that that was extremely out of line...

WHY R YALL SO PREJUDICE ??? WHATS WITH THE RACIAL COMMENTS???

Bro, your team mates cam out and said mexican style 1st. One of them even has a name they post under with "mexican style" in the name.... im not being prejudice or racist... Your team started the name "Mexican Style"

FERNANDO YOU STARTED WITH US MAN, ON THE FIELD YOU WERE TELLIN YOUR GUYS TO BEAT OUR YOU KNOW WHAT.... WE WERE JUST TRYIN TO PLAY SOCCER AND YOU COULDNT SHOW ANY CLASS???

MAN ITS ALL A  PART OF THE GAME ..... IM NOT GONNA LIE, I DID .... BUT ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD MAN .... ITS ALL A BUNCH OF HEAD GAMES.. U JUST DONT HAVE TO LET IT GET TO YOU AND THATS WAT U GUYS DID .... AND PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT CLASS .... YOUR FANS CONSTANTLY CURSED AT ME DURRING THE GAME BUT GUESS WHAT ?? I DIDNT LET IT GET TO ME ... I PLAYED MY GAME AND LUCKILY WE CAME OUT ON TOP .... THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT TIME .... IGNORE WHATS BEING SAID AND CONCENTRATE ON THE GAME ...... REAL TALK !!!

Bro, your team mates cam out and said mexican style 1st. One of them even has a name they post under with "mexican style" in the name.... im not being prejudice or racist... Your team started the name "Mexican Style"

IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT THAT...... SOME DUDE CALLED US BEANERS AND DATS NOT RIGHT .....

IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT THAT...... SOME DUDE CALLED US BEANERS AND DATS NOT RIGHT .....

Well, your right, thats wrong. I will admit that Central has several very good players. I can not wait for the next game though. All our starters will be able to start this time and not wait until the 2nd half. I will sy that you guys did play clean soccer a majority of the game. I was a little suprised until I was cheap shotted inside the box twice. The 1st one I didnt have the ball, just a wild fould that SHOULD have been a pk. The 2nd i will admit he got ball but he slid in cleats up and did some damage to my leg. Next game will be a legit one. All our starters vs all Ya'lls starters. Lets try to keep it as clean as possible and Joga Bonito!!

ITS KOOL !!! SO WHY DID YALL LOOSE TO LUMBERTON ??? DID WALDRUP SCORE???, CUZ IVE PLAYED SELECT SOCCER WITH HIM AND HES "COLD"

We had a LOT of offsides called on us that were VERY questionable..... Yeah Yeah got an assist on us, I was trying to man up on him best I could. He has alot of moves and is very quick but we contained him most of the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder