how good is lumberton ??? and what does it take to beat them ???

YEA HES RIGHT, MY TEAM MATE #15 DI MAN UP WITH HIM AND DID A VERY GOOD JOB AT IT, HE IS QUIK AN DHAS MOVES BUT YALL SHOULD BE OK...AND I HATE THAT THIS WHOLE FIGHT BROKE OUT... LETS DROP IT AND JUST BE COOL.. YES WE PLAYED PNG AND BEAT THEM 1-0

AIGHT ..... HEY, I HEARD THAT BRICE WAS OUT ? IS THAT TRUE ???

DAMM!! THAT SUCKS FOR HIM .... YEAH HE PRETTY MUCH MADE UP THE TEAM .... IM SURE THEIR STILL WELL ROUNDED THOUGH ... LISTEN MAN ..... THE ONLY REASON WHY I TAUNTED YOUR CROWD WAS BECAUSE EVERYBODY THOUGHT THAT WE WERE GONNA LOOSE AGAINST YALL .... EVERYBODY WAS TALKIN DOWN ON US AND I WAS JUST GETTING BACK AT YALL FOR ALL THE TALKING THAT YALL DID B 4 THE GAME... YALL ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM THOUGH .... YALL HAVE A STRONG DEFENSE, A STONG MIDFEILD, AND ALOT OF SPEED UP FRONT !!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THE SEASON .....

DAMM!! THAT SUCKS FOR HIM .... YEAH HE PRETTY MUCH MADE UP THE TEAM .... IM SURE THEIR STILL WELL ROUNDED THOUGH ... LISTEN MAN ..... THE ONLY REASON WHY I TAUNTED YOUR CROWD WAS BECAUSE EVERYBODY THOUGHT THAT WE WERE GONNA LOOSE AGAINST YALL .... EVERYBODY WAS TALKIN DOWN ON US AND I WAS JUST GETTING BACK AT YALL FOR ALL THE TALKING THAT YALL DID B 4 THE GAME... YALL ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM THOUGH .... YALL HAVE A STRONG DEFENSE, A STONG MIDFEILD, AND ALOT OF SPEED UP FRONT !!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THE SEASON .....

Thank you, i know that took alot to say. As long as our players stay out of trouble we are going to have a great 2nd half of the season. Dont count us out yet, were JUST starting to click together.

You guys have a pretty good team, but you let the anger get the best of you and make a few dirty plays. Just try and keep it as clean as possible and there would be alot more respect. Then you wouldn't have to taunt or do anything like that at all. There is a mutual respect between us and LC-M, and after the games there is never anything but good game. If you guys go into Lumberton game with a big head and thinking you own the district, you will get flat out burned. Listen to your coach and play soccer, not hackball. He will make adjustments and give you the best shot to take down a very good and fast Lumberton team. Good luck with the game, but I must say, Vidor will start the defender who shut yall's second half down against us in our next meeting, and you will not find it so easy to win that one. Good luck with the season but try to keep it humble and clean.

SH**... HOW COULD I COUNT YALL OUT .... YALL DOMINATED US THE 2ND HALF

Yea, thats when our starters were in, lol.... WAIT, scratch that, our 2nd best defender was throwing up so he didnt play the second half. Well, lets just say we'll be a little better then we were the 2nd half next time we play ya'll. Oh, before I log out I wanted to tell you that was an amazing goal you had on us. I talked to our keeper and he said he'd only seen that kind of stuff in the EPL, lol!!!

You guys have a pretty good team, but you let the anger get the best of you and make a few dirty plays. Just try and keep it as clean as possible and there would be alot more respect. Then you wouldn't have to taunt or do anything like that at all. There is a mutual respect between us and LC-M, and after the games there is never anything but good game. If you guys go into Lumberton game with a big head and thinking you own the district, you will get flat out burned. Listen to your coach and play soccer, not hackball. He will make adjustments and give you the best shot to take down a very good and fast Lumberton team. Good luck with the game, but I must say, Vidor will start the defender who shut yall's second half down against us in our next meeting, and you will not find it so easy to win that one. Good luck with the season but try to keep it humble and clean.

THANX 4 THE ADVICE .... I KNOW THAT WE WONT GO INTO N E OF THE GAMES THINKING THAT WE OWN DISTRICT ... I HAVE ALOT OF REPSECT 4 ALL THE TEAMS AND I NEVER GET A BIG HEAD AFTER A WIN ....AND I MUST SAYY THAT VIDOR'S DEFENDER DIDNT SHUT US DOWN .... IAM NOT SAYING THAT HES NOT A GOOD PLAYER BUT OUR GAME PLAN 4 THE 2ND HALF WAS TO STAY BACK AND DEFEND ....WE REALY DIDNT TRY TO ATTACK ..... WE TRIED TO KEEP POSESTION OF THE BALL TO KILL THE TIME ....

Well we had some dicipline problems, so our coach sat several starters, which out the rest of the starters out of position to make up for the slack. Our sweeper, arguably the best in the district, was sat the entire first half, and our right back was sat as well. The backup sweeper was puking with some type of flu he has come down with, so he had to sit also. When we finally got our team back as a whole in the second half, we dominated and made alot more runs and scored. We will start all starters next game and you will have a very tough time beating us.

Yea, thats when our starters were in, lol.... WAIT, scratch that, our 2nd best defender was throwing up so he didnt play the second half. Well, lets just say we'll be a little better then we were the 2nd half next time we play ya'll. Oh, before I log out I wanted to tell you that was an amazing goal you had on us. I talked to our keeper and he said he'd only seen that kind of stuff in the EPL, lol!!!

THANX MAN .... "LUCKY SHOT" !!! YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME .... JUST SHOOT, IM SURE ONE WILL FIND ITS WAY IN THERE ...LOL

Well we had some dicipline problems, so our coach sat several starters, which out the rest of the starters out of position to make up for the slack. Our sweeper, arguably the best in the district, was sat the entire first half, and our right back was sat as well. The backup sweeper was puking with some type of flu he has come down with, so he had to sit also. When we finally got our team back as a whole in the second half, we dominated and made alot more runs and scored. We will start all starters next game and you will have a very tough time beating us.

WE'LL I HOPE SO BECAUSE THAT WHAT I WANT .... I WANT A HARD GAME ..... GOODLUCK !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder