Tomball Memorial @ Goose Creek Memorial

Yep. Freshman looked good in areas. Some depth at RB. Good size up front. Need to work harder on some blocking techniques. 

GCM is going to have to work hard at the line of scrimmage on the varsity level. Very undersized.  Only one player with a number in the 70's on the varsity roster.

Ready to see this team play.

Yeah, the freshman looked good considering that they are still getting used to playing together and are learning a new offense. Unlike Crosby, Dayton, and BH were the kids play together and run the highschools offense begining in 7th grade, GCM has kids from three different JH's that run three different offenses. Its hard to judge based on one game verses a lesser opponent, but there is plenty of talent there. It looks like bright days ahead for Patriots.

I don't believe the varsity game is going to be as close as last year. I'm thinking 48 - 17 GCM

Yeah, the freshman looked good considering that they are still getting used to playing together and are learning a new offense. Unlike Crosby, Dayton, and BH were the kids play together and run the highschools offense begining in 7th grade, GCM has kids from three different JH's that run three different offenses. Its hard to judge based on one game verses a lesser opponent, but there is plenty of talent there. It looks like bright days ahead for Patriots.

I don't believe the varsity game is going to be as close as last year. I'm thinking 48 - 17 GCM

This is also the case for every school in our district with the exceptions of Lee and the Beaumont schools.

This is also the case for every school in our district with the exceptions of Lee and the Beaumont schools.

Actually its not. The only schools in the district where all the kids play together in middle school is Vidor and Lumberton.

@ GCMPats2 here we go baby, Kickin off the 2015 season tonight, you should have seen all the kids at Highlands Elem today, everyone of them were in black and Red.  Hamm isa going to surprise alot of folks this year, i actually have him pegged for newcomer of the year and !st team All district this year!  Duke will wreck shop in the secondary, and out jump under sized opponents at reciever.  alot of unknowns, will be a little more defined in 6hrs! 

Thiggy~'97

Not unless Tomball has an internet feed.

@ GCMPats2 here we go baby, Kickin off the 2015 season tonight, you should have seen all the kids at Highlands Elem today, everyone of them were in black and Red.  Hamm isa going to surprise alot of folks this year, i actually have him pegged for newcomer of the year and !st team All district this year!  Duke will wreck shop in the secondary, and out jump under sized opponents at reciever.  alot of unknowns, will be a little more defined in 6hrs! 

Thiggy~'97

Can't win'em all unless you win the first one.