It's gotta stop!

Bon_Mot

If you want to find a message board to make personal and racist  attacks at others, this is not the one!  Keep the stuff from getting personal.  If you want to talk about high school soccer, that's great. This was once an awesome board, but it's quickly being tarnished by a handful of kids and thread-jackers.  We all need to grow up a little.

If you want to find a message board to make personal and racist  attacks at others, this is not the one!  Keep the stuff from getting personal.  If you want to talk about high school soccer, that's great. This was once an awesome board, but it's quickly being tarnished by a handful of kids and thread-jackers.  We all need to grow up a little.

Agreed!

yea and is all because #1 team jaguars started to win and now is the number 1.

Almost all people in here being racist against central and mexican??? just because we proved that we are better players and we tought them a lesson on how to play like a real team well thanks for all your attention and for all the love other teams or showing they just making CENTRAL AND THEIR MEXICAN STYLE SOCCER STRONGER thanks haters.........................6-0

Be careful when you say "Almost all people in here being racist against central and mexican"  I challenge you to find a single post of mine, Newcastle, jsmity, jlamar, sharkfutbol, etc. that is offensive.  Now, I have seen a few.  But I have seen many more who have not. 

You guys have a great team and your record proves it.  Please do not let some ignornant few get to you.  When someone wants to hurt another, they usually use the easiest thing they know.  They get classless.  But when you respond to them, you are lowering yourself to their level.  Be proud of your team, but also be humble, please.  I know this board isn't about making friends, but it's not about creating enemies either.  If you find something offensive, let a moderator take care of it.  Otherwise, it gets ugly quickly.  Represent your school and your community in a way that you would be proud of, and don't worry about a few ignorant bolillos.

Be careful when you say "Almost all people in here being racist against central and mexican"  I challenge you to find a single post of mine, Newcastle, jsmity, jlamar, sharkfutbol, etc. that is offensive.  Now, I have seen a few.  But I have seen many more who have not. 

You guys have a great team and your record proves it.  Please do not let some ignornant few get to you.  When someone wants to hurt another, they usually use the easiest thing they know.  They get classless.  But when you respond to them, you are lowering yourself to their level.  Be proud of your team, but also be humble, please.  I know this board isn't about making friends, but it's not about creating enemies either.  If you find something offensive, let a moderator take care of it.  Otherwise, it gets ugly quickly.  Represent your school and your community in a way that you would be proud of, and don't worry about a few ignorant bolillos.

you right ...... and about the bollilos .....lol lol lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder