Little Cypress-Mauriceville-Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

PNG looked good, I hope y'all have a good season. LCM on the other hand we have a lot of work to do and I think we need to change our strategy. I dont understand why we put our second string defense in so early in the game y'all scored twice against them with y'alls  first string in. But who knows maybe the coaches know more then i do. 

yall went away from the pass kinda early. Yall need more of it. Yall were burning the Png CBs til late. 

yall went away from the pass kinda early. Yall need more of it. Yall were burning the Png CBs til late. 

I would like us to get in the Pistol formation.  The Slot T offense did not look smooth maybe is because its still new to them. We did beat them throwing the  ball but our qb was not accurate enough

That was Crosby recruiting in disguise.I saw some coaching staff there from LSU trying to beat Satan to the mecca . Told him he was on the wrong side of the wrong river. Let him know that the wheel house had some pretty good food if he was interested in stuffing his belly. Heard he was only interested in Crosbys  star recruits. Seems they scrimmage Huffman tonight and only brought the waterboys and the JV players so Huffman would take the field.

That was Crosby recruiting in disguise.I saw some coaching staff there from LSU trying to beat Satan to the mecca . Told him he was on the wrong side of the wrong river. Let him know that the wheel house had some pretty good food if he was interested in stuffing his belly. Heard he was only interested in Crosbys  star recruits. Seems they scrimmage Huffman tonight and only brought the waterboys and the JV players so Huffman would take the field.

lmao! 

#7 is Reshawn Johnson. He is a freshman. He is very very special. Unstoppable. 

Reshawn Johnson could be the QB on varsity if it wasn't for Morse! Ive seen him put in the work during football season & in the summer . I've been following him since the STJFL. Got to get a close up look @ him perfecting his craft & getting to know him and his father personally. Great kid very respectful & he comes from a great family.  My kid & Reshawn train together last year! Reshawn QB Coach & mentor is (Central QB Coach)they been training together for 3 yrs. He is a diamond in the rough, he will be the starter for the next 3 years @ PNG.  The only reason he's not on Varsity bekuz his father wants him to get his reps! (Makes a lot of sense) PNG he might follow his mentor and QB coach if he doesn't get treated fair..... Lol J/k he's gonna be a Indain 4 Life. You'll got something special in Reshawn Johnson.... An that is Rose little brother...

Edited by Kj Dad

Reshawn Johnson could be the QB on varsity if it wasn't for Morse! Ive seen him put in the work during football season & in the summer . I've been following him since the STJFL. Got to get a close up look @ him perfecting his craft & getting to know him and his father personally. Great kid very respectful & he comes from a great family.  My kid & Reshawn train together last year! Reshawn QB Coach & mentor is (Central QB Coach)they been training together for 3 yrs. He is a diamond in the rough, he will be the starter for the next 3 years @ PNG.  The only reason he's not on Varsity bekuz his father wants him to get his reps! (Makes a lot of sense) PNG he might follow his mentor and QB coach if he doesn't get treated fair..... Lol J/k he's gonna be a Indain 4 Life. You'll got something special in Reshawn Johnson.... An that is Rose little brother...

My oldest graduated with His brother... When they went into 8th grade, I coached them in 7 on 7.... Reshawn  was just a lil dude but he would come out and play around... You could see it back then he was going to be special.... We would let hi jack around and catch passes while warming up and such.. It's good to see him all grown up... He will be a 3 year starter for good reason.... I used to laugh because my boys from WOS tried hard to get him over their way... This is back when we called Chris James, LiL Chris, he's not so little anymore...lol... But honestly in the multiple we run, he has the opportunity to be one of the best we have had....

Where else do you hear Cherokee in the stands at a scrimmage? That was a pleasant surprise.  We ran the ball more than I thought we would. Good we're mixing it up. D looked good, we could have had a few more turn overs. McZeal! Looks like Vidrene is the back up QB. Bost on JV but was on the sidelines.

NDNation, I agree that the defense did not look perfect. No doubt some missed opportunities. But 2 interceptions and two fumbles in roughly a half of football aren't enough for you?! That's some high expectations...

NDNation, I agree that the defense did not look perfect. No doubt some missed opportunities. But 2 interceptions and two fumbles in roughly a half of football aren't enough for you?! That's some high expectations...

maybe she's referring to the two times the CB didnt turn around for the ball and the LCM WR caught it, if they would have just turned their heads around a play on the ball could have been made. But that will be fixed cause if you have that problem versus WB WRs they will make you pay and it will probably go for 6, not just a first down. 

maybe she's referring to the two times the CB didnt turn around for the ball and the LCM WR caught it, if they would have just turned their heads around a play on the ball could have been made. But that will be fixed cause if you have that problem versus WB WRs they will make you pay and it will probably go for 6, not just a first down. 

Hence the "Missed opportunities" comment...

My oldest graduated with His brother... When they went into 8th grade, I coached them in 7 on 7.... Reshawn  was just a lil dude but he would come out and play around... You could see it back then he was going to be special.... We would let hi jack around and catch passes while warming up and such.. It's good to see him all grown up... He will be a 3 year starter for good reason.... I used to laugh because my boys from WOS tried hard to get him over their way... This is back when we called Chris James, LiL Chris, he's not so little anymore...lol... But honestly in the multiple we run, he has the opportunity to be one of the best we have had....

R. Johnson has the work eethic & athleticism to be a D1 prospect from PNG in the next 3 years.

Hence the "Missed opportunities" comment...

that will be PNGs test.

1. The secondary, over all, as always, is slow and small compared to the athletes WOS, Ozen, WB, etc... has.  We are too but I think the priority Spell, Neauman put on defense is the difference.  

They have a good linebacker (Rembert?) and another kid in the db that I understand is a go getter.

that will be PNGs test.

1. The secondary, over all, as always, is slow and small compared to the athletes WOS, Ozen, WB, etc... has.  We are too but I think the priority Spell, Neauman put on defense is the difference.  

They have a good linebacker (Rembert?) and another kid in the db that I understand is a go getter.

yeah send a receiver across the middle and I promise Mr lejuene will introduce his self 

that will be PNGs test.

You mean WOS who beat PNG in 2012 (worst year in a long time), PNG won in 2013/Lost on 2014 due to some serious home cooking, Ozen who has only beat PNG in 2012 (again extremely down year), and WB who tied PNG in scrimmage last year? All the while PNG hasn't had a D1 athlete since 2007 or 2008. 2014 season had one player go play D3 (pay to play) and yet still finished towards the top even though facing teams with multiple D1 athetes. I think those kids are doing pretty dang good. Just my opinion though