Texas City-Beaumont Central Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

you say this every year soulja( you got it right with the infamous I-10 route pass play two years ago) seems all that PAM has to do is keep you on your side of the field lol..O'l Toby won't be celebrating this year!! lol

That move by Forman sure chaps your hide....  Lol.  Do it again Toby! Lol

Jags will be OK we didn't have a spring and if you think after the first scrimmage we're in trouble, I'm going to have to stop reading on this site :). 

Central know who can play so the scrimmages or to find out who else can be play/moved up; our entire defense front is back and stronger -stronger , Central defense has been number one in district for the past two years the things Central needed to work on for this season they did in the off season  they did with over 150 kids each day, still have questions fine out how many starters didn't play or played out of position? #SWAG

Texas City

Channel View

West Brook

Port Arthur

Summer Creek

Lol man Central will show up anywhere to play, but a scrimmage I think if we wanted to look good and act like our players have improve we will change our schedule, I just hope it won't effect the 10-15 college scholarships our kids get the last 4 years, then most people on here will say those million dollars a year coaches don't know....... like we know on this site. haha ! 

West Brook  keep reading this we heard your Great we look forward for 8/28/2015 

So that wasn't the star RB getting tackled in the backfield all those times? And if what you're saying is true, somebody should have informed Coach Foreman cause he was going ballistic on the field. Its ok though, the Jaggies have two weeks to get ready for their annual beating at the hands of the Bruins. Lol... 

We lost to memorial because Central staff opened up the playbook too late...  Went to 5 receivers and had little to no resistance from PAM (girl's name ) .

so whats the excuse for the back to back arse whoopins yall received in 10 and 11? Yall drill team could have taken the field and played better with the same coaching staff. 

So that wasn't the star RB getting tackled in the backfield all those times? And if what you're saying is true, somebody should have informed Coach Foreman cause he was going ballistic on the field. Its ok though, the Jaggies have two weeks to get ready for their annual beating at the hands of the Bruins. Lol... 

yes you are right see you guys on the 28th not much I can say.

YET