An Illegal Kills Again!

smitty

Does anyone remember the slogan "change we can believe in"?    The change I see is that the divide between blacks and whites has widened, the police and other similar authority figures are under fire and seemed to be, in general, disliked more than ever before.  The illegal immigrant issue appears to have worsened.  Or am I wrong and the aforementioned issues are actually better than in the past?   Isnt our leader the same individual who promised to unite this country?

Does anyone remember the slogan "change we can believe in"?    The change I see is that the divide between blacks and whites has widened, the police and other similar authority figures are under fire and seemed to be, in general, disliked more than ever before.  The illegal immigrant issue appears to have worsened.  Or am I wrong and the aforementioned issues are actually better than in the past?   Isnt our leader the same individual who promised to unite this country?

Yes, he is changing it alright.  And it ain't for the better.

He'll have to pay for his 24/7 security.  I believe the Secret Service protection for life ended with old man Bush or Clinton.  Although, he will probably make it the law again right before he leaves office. Maybe he'll go to his African homeland and we won't hear from him again.  Wishful thinking!

pretty sure NYC is his next destination :)

An illegal rapes and murders an 64 year Air Force Vet. 

This is the hidden content, please

From a historical reference, lets use Ida B. Wells-Barnett writings on lynchings from a pamphlet she titled, Southern Horrors, “the South is shielding itself behind the plausible screen of defending the honor of its women. Indeed, Wells points to a host of Southern newspapers that defended “lynch’s law” with reference to an alleged epidemic of black-on-white rape." Smitty, you sound strikingly  familiar to...

From a historical reference, lets use Ida B. Wells-Barnett writings on lynchings from a pamphlet she titled, Southern Horrors, “the South is shielding itself behind the plausible screen of defending the honor of its women. Indeed, Wells points to a host of Southern newspapers that defended “lynch’s law” with reference to an alleged epidemic of black-on-white rape." Smitty, you sound strikingly  familiar to...

Nah...Smitty posted a true article.

Racial issues are not worse.......have you ever read about race issues in the 50's or 60's when certain people had to enter buildings through special doors, sit at the back of movie theaters and the back of the bus, could't drink from the same water fountains, was'nt allowed to read a book.....ect........#turnofthe foxnewschannel

Racial issues are not worse.......have you ever read about race issues in the 50's or 60's when certain people had to enter buildings through special doors, sit at the back of movie theaters and the back of the bus, could't drink from the same water fountains, was'nt allowed to read a book.....ect........#turnofthe foxnewschannel

Then what do you have to cry about?

So racial division hasn't degraded back to the 60's and you call that success...very low bar.