Matt Burnett retires from PN-GISD

I keep hearing- from REAL REAL close folks-- it's LU.  Also was told a little bad blood between he and Neauman.  Which I remember there was a Ned OL that transferred to PNG and Neauman blocked it somehow. 

​bringing back memories, I remember that situation. 

​smh

​Well, let's see:  Burnett played college ball.  He spend a little time in the pros.  If I recall right, his first gig as a DC, PN-G won the district.  As a HC, he played for the State Championship.  Yep, I guess I can where his addition would not be a dramatic improvement!   LOL!!   SMH! (side ways!)

​Well, let's see:  Burnett played college ball.  He spend a little time in the pros.  If I recall right, his first gig as a DC, PN-G won the district.  As a HC, he played for the State Championship.  Yep, I guess I can where his addition would not be a dramatic improvement!   LOL!!   SMH! (side ways!)

​Smitty you're not fooling us on this board, we know you have an "issue" with the current staff, for whatever personal reasons you may have. 

​Smitty you're not fooling us on this board, we know you have an "issue" with the current staff, for whatever personal reasons you may have. 

Nothing personal.  Trying to bring a State Championship to the kids. Defense wins championships.  Make one change and they MIGHT get there.  BTW -- disagree with anything I said in my previous post?  As I recall, you didn't think the addition of Burnett would be a plus!

Edited by smitty

Nothing personal.  Trying to bring a State Championship to the kids. Defense wins championships.  Make one change and they MIGHT get there.  BTW -- disagree with anything I said in my previous post?  As I recall, you didn't think the addition of Burnett would be a plus!

​that old age getting to you yet again, smh, starting to be a regular occurrence. Show me where I stated that or hinted at that Smitty. I dont know why you always get me mixed up with someone else in that head of yours. Good grief. 

interesting! 

​Yeah, my husband and I thought the same thing... he did invite us to come over and see all the remodeling they are doing in his sons house.  He was very nice to talk to and so friendly.  We enjoyed the visit.  I personally haven't heard anything about any coaching position open at Nederland.  Would be interesting to say the least if there is any truth as to if Matt was offered to come to Nederland.  What do I know, I'm just a Bulldog fan :)