Upset with Life?

I don't mean to sound callous, but,  they use to have places to put crazy people.  There was one in Rusk.  That was prior to the PC society thinking we could let them loose and they'll take their Meds and we'll all sit around singing whatever in the h-ll that song is. 

Admittedly, I think the conditions were bad (what I heard), but there's no reason I can think of we shouldn't build a bunch and make them good.  Sure sounds better than what's going on now.  

I don't mean to sound callous, but,  they use to have places to put crazy people.  There was one in Rusk.  That was prior to the PC society thinking we could let them loose and they'll take their Meds and we'll all sit around singing whatever in the h-ll that song is. 

Admittedly, I think the conditions were bad (what I heard), but there's no reason I can think of we shouldn't build a bunch and make them good.  Sure sounds better than what's going on now.  

I made a similar post on another thread. Doctors believe they can medicate every condition known to man. Whereas they have made great strides in controlling lots of mental issues, the one thing that seals the deal is that the patient has to dose himself. If not, look at what some people can do.

I know a man who is ADHD and I can't stand to be around him if he forgets to take his meds. Have a sister-in-law who is Bi-polar. Unmedicated, she can travel for miles in her car not knowing where she is going or why.