Sandra Bland/Waller County

I still don't understand this whole scenario.  If Bland had fought against injustice and done something worthwhile to better the cause for African Americans, I could understand it.  But having a bad attitude, assaulting a police officer, and then killing herself just doesn't seem to fit that criteria. Even for the people who are delusional and don't think she brought all of this onto herself, and isn't to blame for ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER AND THEN KILLING HERSELF, I still don't understand their justification for honoring her with a street named after her.  Lumping people like her and Michael Brown (who got a statue in Ferguson) into the same group as people such as Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks is an affront to those great heroes of the Civil Rights Movement who actually did positive things to better their people's situation.

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

It is a shame that someone has to be the fall guy, just to appease the BLM jackarses.

It sure seems like it. I guess they are mind readers. I went back and viewed the video and compared it to the (what appears to be) a single sentence out of the affidavit. I don't see the crime.