The conservative case for gay marriage

bullets13

Does anybody here really believe that evolution does not occur over millions of years?

To answer your question, I would guess most here don't.  No seriously, they don't.  Because somehow evolution couldn't be part of God's plan and there is no way a "day" in Genesis terms was not literally 24 hours.  

Does anybody here really believe that evolution does not occur over millions of years?

If this was directed at my comments, I was using Evolution to prove my assertion that most gays, but not all, are gay by choice.  That the evolutionary process is not one that should be creating so many gay people.  I find it hard to believe that nature would spend so much time developing humans to all of a sudden make so many that wouldn't procreate.  

Again, if I'm wrong, let me know why.  Please don't make disparaging comments about what I may, or may not know.  

Leviticus 20-13:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."  Not hard to tell if this is pro or con on the subject...

But this is the Old Testament it doesn't count.  That is what the liberal left-wingers would have you believe.

Leviticus 20-13:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."  Not hard to tell if this is pro or con on the subject...

​So, some here would have us believe that at one point God was wrong -- but now God's right on the gay thing, that it's normal?   The above statement is pretty clear he's against this.

Edited by smitty

​So, some here would have us believe that at one point God was wrong -- but now God's right on the gay thing, that it's normal?   The above statement is pretty clear he's against this.

I merely pointed out another Old Testament no-no.  I'm not saying and never said God or the Bible was wrong.  But unlike others, I believe that is between them and God.  And I'll let Him be their judge.  I think the Bible says something about that too.