District 12-3A D1 Way-Too-Early Predictions or Opinions

Black Swarm you have nothing to worry about. Kirbyville will take EC and the district with very little resistance. Now, before anyone starts asking me to place a bet on this, I'm going to politely decline for 2 reasons :-D ......1) My money is much better used elsewhere and 2) My prediction (like all predicitons) are based on what SHOULD happen. With high school football though we've all seen that anything CAN happen. Heck, Mike Tyson could get knocked out by a 1,000 to one underdog if they get a lucky shot in at the right time. So I'm just gonna stick by my prediciton with very strong confidence and then either gloat when we win, or start the grill for the crow if we don't. :)

With Hanes out at Kountze I don't know what happens...wow...this is an on going problem for Kountze. Every year its a dang FIRE DRILL trying to get coaches in place. If it is not the head coach it's the an OC or DC...hell now its both OC and DC and Kountze is like three weeks from GO TIME! Why does this sound familiar?

Kountze will be fine. Give Joubert some time and I am sure they will be competitive for years to come.

​**** I am all for giving Joubert every opportunity...hell, for the love of all that's holy, Kountze needs some coaching stability! I hope he can fix it because the kids are the ones paying the ultimate price. Whats below tells the Tale!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Athletic Trainer (sorry don't remember name) was the AD - HC was Mike Stewart who went to lumberton and OC...hell no telling DC...was Peveto I believe

​2011

Lance Dale - AD/HC & OC (Defense was Colton...who went to Hardin and now is back in Kountze)

Tracy Franklin - AD/HC - OC was Frank Middleton DC was James Harper

Tracy Franklin - AD/HC - OC was Shawn Haregrove DC was James Harper

Joubert - AD/HC - OC was Shawn Haregrove DC was James Harper

Joubert - AD/HC - OC...MIA   DC...left for Ozen

I have followed this district for the past two years.  My job has taken me to the Austin Area so now I will try to keep Setx updated with the happenings over here.  My main focus will be 25 and 26-5A but will relay as much info on others as I can 

where is the hardin hornet faithful. do they have any posters on this site?

for me this district starts with Kountze and Kirbyville with buna and ec right behind them

it could be vice versa but those are the 4 at the top of the list

You must be a Kountze fan. Lol.. There's no way you can honestly think any team in this district other than Kirbyville or EC has a chance at taking it otherwise. 

I have followed this district for the past two years.  My job has taken me to the Austin Area so now I will try to keep Setx updated with the happenings over here.  My main focus will be 25 and 26-5A but will relay as much info on others as I can 

Where you at now ?