Fight Night Saturday

Welp, while watching First Take, per Stephen A. Smith AND Mayweather: Rematch will more than likely happen next year. 

Smh. 

@BSO: Mayweather Tells Stephen A. He'll Give Pacquiao Rematch In 1-Year http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/05/mayweather-tells-stephen-a-hell-give-pacquiao-rematch-in-1-year/ via @thacover2 http://twitter.com/BSO/status/595601787958231041/photo/1

I saw more contact on "Dancing with the Stars" and more dancing with May/Pac.

Glad I saved my $100.

Young Mike Tyson was the most dominating boxer of all time. I used to get so mad getting hyped to watch a fight and he would knock that fool out in 2 minutes.

I'm not understanding who was dancing

From what little I saw of the fight, there was a lot of dancing and even more clutching. Heck, Pac threw 400 less punches due to his "injury".
Pac did not fight to win, he fought to get paid.

I agree the hugging to much but some ppl confuse dancing with skill in boxing especially in mayweather case he is a counter puncher he doesn't go into to a fight with offense he mindset is defense and yeah I also agree Manny did fight for a paycheck

A class action lawsuit against Manny Pacquiao & Top Rank for failing to disclose injury has been filed. Class would involve tickets & PPV

It's about to get interesting.

Hey I might get a partial refund in a couple years. Yay! 

Why not? Yes they are getting to the ends of their careers. This one has been anticipated for years and now was affected by an injury that definitely limited one. Now as far as them agreeing, not sure as much trouble as they had this time. But I know all that money is definitely enticing. I would be interested in how the numbers would compare.