Fight Night Saturday

Good fight but ive seen better. No rematch needed. 

Waste of $100.  Pretty boring IMO.  No way I pay or even search for a place to watch a rematch.  Not that there will necessarily be one.  These two are not close at this stage in their careers.  Would have loved to have seen them go at it 5 years ago.  Think Reggie Miller was pretty poignant in his assessment before the fight about that opinion.

No rematch needed but will they want it to put more money in their pockets?

The numbers will exceed anything they anticipated.  Directv was crashed on the phones and online with people trying to pay to watch the fight.  Never seen a fight delayed to let the cable providers try and handle the volume of the demand.

Hmmmm. I take boxing lessons and when I am in a tight spot you are taught to clinch... Smart if you ask me. Many people in America just hate greatness! Reason why Lebron, Patriots, Floyd, Duke, UK, Alabama, etc... Are hated. Give Floyd his props and let's hope he can finish off an epic career in September with a win.

There is no shame in calling it exactly what it was: a boring fight. It was a typical Mayweather fight. Pacq didn't attack when Floyd hugged the ropes, that made it boring, a few flurries but nothing major. Floyd landed punches, Pacq didn't. Speed kills. 

I hate when ppl say it was a boring fight or they are not gonna spend another dime on a mayweather fight but the same one's that buy his fights to see him lose is it just me or that is some of the dumbest thing that ppl say

Floyd is a great fighter. One of the all time greats within the rules of the sport. His speed is amazing. And for us old school guys, he is boring as hell to watch. It's like watching a basketball team run the four corners. Can be very effective but doesn't make it fun to watch.

Floyd is a great fighter. One of the all time greats within the rules of the sport. His speed is amazing. And for us old school guys, he is boring as hell to watch. It's like watching a basketball team run the four corners. Can be very effective but doesn't make it fun to watch.

I understand your opinion but I hear this all the time but tell me this if he is so boring to watch why keep ordering his fights mayweather is a smart skill boxer you don't have to go toe to toe to win a boxing match that's common sense that's why he is the best in this era

Mayweather is not a heavyweight he doesn't have to go toe to toe he uses his skill and defense like I said before no one in the world would sit there and get hit IDC who you are but I will say the hugging was to much for me but he did what he did to win the fight say what you want to say about him he won

I agree, pretty boring but definitely effective. He does bring a little similarity to Leonard in his showmanship and movement. This was really my first of his fights to watch and that's who came to mind fairly quickly. His style is probably the smartest and most effective way to go about it.

I understand your opinion but I hear this all the time but tell me this if he is so boring to watch why keep ordering his fights mayweather is a smart skill boxer you don't have to go toe to toe to win a boxing match that's common sense that's why he is the best in this era

Why? Several reasons hype, people either love or hate him, wanting to see him get beat, and simply wanting to see one of the best ever. It's boring just like a 1-0 baseball game where there are only a couple base runners by each side. Boring to many but loved by pitchers and their fans.

Mayweather to vacate his titles in the next couple of weeks

Their were some interesting reasons given for his last night by commentators one was him doing it so he doesn't have to give all the federations cuts from his next and supposed to be last match.

wow really that's all you got I don't condone him hitting women but that has nothing to do with last night fight get over it he won fair and square

Noo one does but there is another reason people watch, they want to see someone pound him.