Fight Night Saturday

if he was injured why did he fight get over it he lost now he making excuses like I said if I was mayweather I wouldn't waste my time it's not going to prove anything but more hate let's say they fight in September next yr and mayweather win y'all are going to say PAC is coming off an injured shoulder and many more different excuses

Why did he fight...$$$$$$$$$$

Pacq was injured during that fight IMO. Torn Rotator Cuff but you can still swing? Yeah right. 

I bet after he loses the potential rematch the excuse is going to be he had a broken leg. :rolleyes:

I don't know who you can trust if anyone. But if what was stated is true and he requested anti inflammatories before the fight for his shoulder it was already hurt but you very well could be right in that he may have been hurt but actually tore it during the fight. This by what they said would have probably happened in the third round so he was still injured the majority of it, if not all of it.

Just for the record I am not much of a boxing fan these days. I don't really ever watch any fights. Haven't since Tysson and even really the Hagler days. I am just saying like I figured after the fight when the injury was announced that a rematch is quite possible for the $$$ and to put an end to any doubt.

Smart definitely and that plays a big part. Floyd is definitely the better boxer. He beat Pac. He knows with a fighter like Pac that is very good it only takes one shot to knock Floyd out or stun him enough to cause a barrage to end it not likely but possible. From that standpoint why would he take that risk. It may never happen but two things may cause it to $$$$$ and pride resulting from the thoughts of beating him while injured. We know he listens to the $$$$ signs, we will just have to wait and see if either they or his pride speaks loud enough.